Before and Current Pics!

Options
I lost the majority of my weight about 5 years ago. I joined MFP almost 8 weeks ago to get rid of the final 10 lbs (once and for all!) and also with the goal to get into the best shape of my life before I turn 40 next year :happy:

My profile pics are all recent so no one has really seen pics of me before my weight loss. I had a dig through the photo albums and found a couple of pics. At first I was reluctant to post them, as I don't really want to remember the old, fat me. But I LOVE seeing other people's "B&A" pics so I got over the embarassment and decided to share mine!

So this is me at my heaviest, I am not sure how much I weigh, I didn't dare get on a scale, but I think it would be around 155-160 lbs.

2evzygw.jpg

103wqh3.jpg

And this is a recent one of me, at around 130 lbs:

2zgusch.jpg

I'm now down to 125 lbs so I'll post a new picture soon! :tongue:

Replies

• Winter0916
    Options
    WOW! you look amazing!! Love it! thanks for the inspiration, 40 has never looked so good :)
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!........You look amazing
  • cobygrey
    cobygrey Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!
  • MakeLifeBright
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hottie!! Great Job!! What an inspiration to all of us!! :flowerforyou:
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Do not look 40! WOW!

Congrats on your hard work.
  • mkmfrog
    mkmfrog Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look absolutely fabulous! I love before and after pics!

I hardly have any "before" pictures, only because I hated what I looked like at 156.5 lbs. No matter what. The double chin was there; my "love handles" were there. Tried all the tricks in the book, but the fat always appeared.

Now, at 133, I LOVE taking pics of myself. Nothing to hide! And this is me at 43!
  • ItsTime2010
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!! WOW, you look really GREAT!
  • keldine
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats.
  • Connie48
    Connie48 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    Amazing! You don't even look like the same person! You look so much younger! Congrats, good work! Inspiring!
  • SJT75
    SJT75 Posts: 134
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! You look amazing! Congrats! :)
  • tiptoe6
    tiptoe6 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    WTG! What a transition. Amazing and inspirational. Stay on that wagon, and keep up the good work!
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look wonderful. I'm giving myself weight loss and healthy living for my 40 birthday this year too (November). Best gift I'll ever give myself. congrats on reaching 130 and 121 is just around the corner. Good luck.
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing before and after pics! They are so motivating and inspiring! You look gorgeous! You have done such an AMAZING job getting in shape! You are going to hit 40 with a **SHABANG!!** :-)
  • Couburke
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! YOU DID IT!! ANOTHER STORY IAM TOTALLY INSPIRED BY. :D
  • LuckySue333
    Options
    You look great... Good Job..... Stay with it once you reach your goal weight...
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Well you are just dainty! and I love your hair cut! **whhhistle**:flowerforyou:
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Awesome job and you look so much younger!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!