Totally off subject more intended for people in the UK – K

Options
Just for your information. :flowerforyou:

I live in the Hampshire, England and my beautiful 3 year old chocolate point ragdoll Josie is 4 weeks pregnant (due in 3 week’s time) and ready around about the end of November.

I don’t know how many kittens are expected, or the colour or sex obviously yet.

I DO NOT want to sell them for money, I just want to know that they will go to a good loving home.

Im not advertising as such, but I just thought Id let you good people know that if anyone is interested (or knows anyone who might be interested)… then I will have some kittens available free to a good home.

Let me know if you want more information. My current profile picture is Josie as a kitten :tongue:

Claire xXx :heart:

Replies

• I know ... I know ... You warned us it was off the subject, and intended for those in the UK, but I'm nosey ... LOL!! I absolutely wish I lived near you!! I LOVE CATS!! I couldn't even begin to tell you how many our family had over the yrs! I hope you find wonderful homes for those precious babies, and even though it will just make me wish I could have one more ... Post a couple pics if you can after they're born.

KIM
  • noble1987
    Options
    I know ... I know ... You warned us it was off the subject, and intended for those in the UK, but I'm nosey ... LOL!! I absolutely wish I lived near you!! I LOVE CATS!! I couldn't even begin to tell you how many our family had over the yrs! I hope you find wonderful homes for those precious babies, and even though it will just make me wish I could have one more ... Post a couple pics if you can after they're born.

KIM

Not nosey at all Kim he he...

I'm a cat obsessor and I ADORE them!!

Of course I will post some piccys on here for you. I hope they find wonderful loving homes too.

Where about are you from>???

Claire xXx
  • jillbedford
    Options
    Too bad I don't live close either. I love Ragdolls. I had two many years ago and they have passed on. They are more of a cat than a dog, very intelligent. But you need a good vacuum, that's all I'm saying. ;-)
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I dont live in the UK either but hadda say that ur cat is beautiful!! Cant wait to see pics of the kittens :-)!!