NSV!!

Options
This is far from my first one but the its the first one in about four months. I have been bad about exercising but I did increase my proteins and worked on increasing my calories to TDEE-15%. I lost the first four lbs I had re-gained in two days! It took another week and a half to lose one more. But this morning I tried on some size 14 shorts that I had purchased at WalMart about a month ago. When I tried them on, the button flaps were about five inches from closing. This morning I tried them on out of curiosity, they close! The shorts fit perfectly but I need a little more loss to feel comfortable because I am not used to my clothes fitting exactly. I prefer them just a little loose. So even without exercise and not really losing much, I am actually losing inches. I was THRILLED.

Replies

• KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • typingathome
    typingathome Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great job Shellie!! Keep it up..
  • callmekaro
    callmekaro Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this, Shellie! I just got back in the groove of logging around a month or so ago, and really haven't been seeing much of a loss. So, after reading about the TDEE-15%, I updated my goals and am going to try it. It can't hurt, seeing as how I'm not really losing anyway!

Congratulations on your NSV!!
  • MichelleBogart
    MichelleBogart Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this, Shellie! I just got back in the groove of logging around a month or so ago, and really haven't been seeing much of a loss. So, after reading about the TDEE-15%, I updated my goals and am going to try it. It can't hurt, seeing as how I'm not really losing anyway!

Congratulations on your NSV!!

The most important thing is to make sure you get enough protein!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!