exile40 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Short girls rock !!! Sorry to hi-jack your post ladies

That is all

++++++++++++++End transmission++++++++++++++++
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    HIYA! i started off at 217, right now i'm hovering between 161 and 164. I'm going on vacation in a month and would love to be down to 158 by the time I go. Feel free to add me :)
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I fall in the vertically challenged category. I have 40 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me if you want. Here to help myself and anyone else along the way.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I want to join this party! technically 4ft 11in....but 5ft when I can get away with it :glasses:
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Not even my husband calls me fun sized (I'm 5'3). lol!

I'm old, married and have five kids but you can add me if you want.
  • thisisiamj
    thisisiamj Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Fun sized -- got about 15 more to go :)
  • CrazyC
    CrazyC Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm in... :heart: fun size... I usually call myself vertically challenged! :laugh: I'm BARELY 5 feet with BIG hair!! HAAAAA! I started MFP in Feb weighting approximately 197 but that could be off by a few pounds as my digital scale was NOT accurate. Thus, I have a regular spring scale now and on a regular basis my digital is ALL OVER THE PLACE and OFF by 2-4 lbs compared to my spring scale in the same location. That said, I have lost 27 lbs since Feb when I started on here exercising on 2/17 and logging food on 2/21. However, OVERALL I have lost approximately 40 lbs since approximately Dec/January as I was REALLY sick with a case of the bad flu that turned into bronchitis. I have yo yo dieted all my life, but have always been in the BEST shape when I'm active as I gain weight easily if I'm not diligent about watching what I eat and DON'T exercise.

I also have two beautiful children, one girl (6) and one boy (4) that did caused me to gain more weight. When I got married in 2004 I weighted 140 (lost 30 lbs doing WW (Weight Watchers) and got up to about 210 lbs with both pregnancies and lost all the pregnancy weight, but was still heavy.

My goal weight is between 120 - 130.

Feel free to add me with a message if you want.

GL to us all!!

Carmon
  • GirlWithCookies
    GirlWithCookies Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Pick me! Whenever my boyfriend is teasing me he always add "...and you're short!" I'm 5'1" and have only been on MFP a couple of weeks. My last weigh-in I was at 196.4, and my highest weight was 201. My goal is 130, so I have about 66 pounds to go.
  • stefnicole
    stefnicole Posts: 106
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and 145 lbs. I've got about 25 lbs to go - been lacking the motivation lately. Thanks for the reminder :)
  • theepervette
    theepervette Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    5'2 and currently 123

ive lost 80+ lbs ... before was 210
  • UnicornBaconsEsq
    Options
    5'1 here.

I started at 188. I just started Insanity this week. My next goal is 158, which is out of the obese BMI range and I'm 10 lbs away as of this morning. I was 4 lbs closer but then I went on vacation and gained 394848483 lbs in like a week. :explode:

Con of being short: If you lose 5 lbs, it shows.
    Pro of being short: If you lose 5 lbs, you can notice a difference.
  • astartig
    astartig Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    5' 2.5 (but I call it 5'3") I also have a lot of weight to lose, not doing scales though.

feel free to add me as well. I have been pretty regular with my attendance here since I started last week.

(low carbing it,)
  • mom2dms
    mom2dms Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I too am “fun sized” 4 10 ½ . At my heaviest I weighed 210 lbs. I have lost 97 lbs to date and am working to lose the last stubborn 3 pounds!
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I too am “fun sized” 4 10 ½ . At my heaviest I weighed 210 lbs. I have lost 97 lbs to date and am working to lose the last stubborn 3 pounds!

WOW! Excellent job!!! How long did it take you?

All of us short girls rock!!! Let's lose this weight and show them all how cute we are and can be!!!! BTW...many a man loves a short girl...just sayin!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and I still have at least 40 pounds till goal and 55 till my Ultimate goal!! =) Add if ya want!
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    LOL, I actually have a Tshirt that says "I'm not short, I'm Fun size"

I am 5'1", was 189 lbs, now at 132 with a few more to lose.
  • iheartmy1dog
    iheartmy1dog Posts: 207
    Options
    I'm fun sized! Lol 5"1.. Already lost a lot but am trying to lose about 11 more lbs :)
  • atlchc8
    atlchc8 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"2 and pretty much at my goal weight, i just want to tone everything up. I've lost around 77lbs and now weigh around 115 - 117lbs. Never thought possible, but it is! So stick at it!

Great weight loss! How long did it take you to lose that much? I'm 5'2 1/2 and I have to lose about 33 more pounds! Feel free to add me everyone!
  • RitaB19
    RitaB19 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hi, Love the term "Fun Size." I always referred to myself as Petite. I'm almost 5'1" tall and weigh 102 lb., size 0-2 Petite. I have already met my goal weight and lost a total of 40 lb, my Heaviest wt. was 143 lb at the age of 17. I am now 37 and in the best shape of my life! If I can do it, so can you :):flowerforyou:
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", 19, and 147.2lbs. I have already lost 35.8lbs with plenty left to shed. It has not been easy at all, but I'd rather be working my butt off to be skinny, then be the lazy, fat couch potato I once was :tongue: