Planning to lose 50 lbs... need some friends

Options
Hi this is my first post and my goal is to lose as much weight as possible before my college in September. Its been more than 100 times that I tried to lose weight but always failed :frown: . I read some of the success stories in here.... so thought why not try again. And with so many people going through the same situation really helped me into thinking that I am not alone. If there are people who really looking forward to lose 50 lbs or more....lets do it together in order to motivate each other. And please do post some ideas if any ....on how to stick to the plan to achieve our target... :smile:

Replies

• myckenzie
    myckenzie Posts: 15
    Options
    hello there :) Im here and ready to help motivate you! sending you a friend request now :D
  • Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I have about 50lbs more to go too =) I will add you. You CAN do this!
  • julyjulie50
    julyjulie50 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Sheena,

This is my first post too and first day on this journey. I want to lose 50 lbs too. We can do this!!

Julie
  • MinatoandClover
    MinatoandClover Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 30kg, so looks like we're in the same boat. (Though, I'm not on a time table.) Let's do our best!
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Hi, please add me if you like, I joined today. I have 60+ lbs to lose, slightly over 30 kg. It seems daunting, but if tackled one day at a time perfectly doable!
  • CupcakesAndLettuce
    CupcakesAndLettuce Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 73lbs to lose, and my goal is to lose at least 50 by NYE, add me and we can all do it together!