Hello, my name is Christi

Options
I'm new to this forum. I signed up for this site because I need to lose of weight. I just wanted to introduce myself to the group.

Replies

• martinwalshgbr
    martinwalshgbr Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Christi, welcome. I'm new to this myself. Good Luck with your goals.
  • jillyjelly
    jillyjelly Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    hi there my name is Jill - this site is great to use too and good luck
  • S0nsh1ne
    S0nsh1ne Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hi Christi, I am 43 with a 10 yr old son and have been on here since Jan 7. My weight loss has slowed but I have lost 32 lbs (yes my tickler says 30 but it fluctuates daily). Glad you are here.
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Great place to get support and motivation.
  • sleepsafe
    sleepsafe Posts: 4
    Options
    I look at as one day at a time. I'm using Fitbit Flex, and MFP. I'm doing this because I'm tire of being overweight. I did't get this way overnight, and I know it won't change rapidly. I had a recent heart scare, spent the night in the hospital and had a heart cath. Everything except my BP was ok, but it inspired me to do this. Even with modest exercise, and writing down what I eat, I'm already noticing 2 things. I'm not really hungry alot, and I'm actually having difficulty eating all the calories I'm supposed to. Paying attention to what you eat really does make a difference. I know it will be tough going now and then, and I have a long way to go. But starting is really the first step.

And BTW, how do you get the weight lost graphic under your post??
  • S0nsh1ne
    S0nsh1ne Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Guess you found it :)
    I look at as one day at a time. I'm using Fitbit Flex, and MFP. I'm doing this because I'm tire of being overweight. I did't get this way overnight, and I know it won't change rapidly. I had a recent heart scare, spent the night in the hospital and had a heart cath. Everything except my BP was ok, but it inspired me to do this. Even with modest exercise, and writing down what I eat, I'm already noticing 2 things. I'm not really hungry alot, and I'm actually having difficulty eating all the calories I'm supposed to. Paying attention to what you eat really does make a difference. I know it will be tough going now and then, and I have a long way to go. But starting is really the first step.

And BTW, how do you get the weight lost graphic under your post??
  • sav3175
    sav3175 Posts: 47
    Options
    Hey Christi welcome to mfp if you need a friend plz add me :)