looking for some 20s/college students/lots to lose friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    22 here, feel free to add :)
  • rochey_1
    rochey_1 Posts: 37
    Options
    29 and about to head back to college..Add me too :))
  • BigLynxae
    BigLynxae Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi, 23-year-old student here. Currently going to tech college for Culinary Arts, but transferring to a 4-year university after this semester to study Nutrition!! Please feel free to add me!! :)
  • nomthizzle
    nomthizzle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm nomthi and I am a medical student, feel free to add me too.
  • chikeny
    chikeny Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

My name is Lisa and I'm 23 yo from Toronto, ON. Just started last week again. I've been yo-yo-ing for a while after I finished university. Trying to lose the 40 lbs I've gained over the past 4 years. I work full time and am a full time student again!

I find it hard to figure out what to eat, especially on the go... I'm addicted to carbs and a definite emotional eater.

I'd love to share ideas with some people my age!

Feel free to add :)
  • MinatoandClover
    MinatoandClover Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I suppose I fit two of your three criteria. I'm 25 and I've still got 28kg to go.
  • megz711
    megz711 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey! I'm 19 years old and going into my sophomore year in college. Just joined so looking for support!!
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! My name is Alyssah and I am a 21 year old mother of two and working full time. I just graduated college for Medical Assisting AS and working at a desk job as an international claims processor/ analyst. I just had my second baby 10 days ago and am down about 24 lbs from when I delivered. I still have a LONG way to go so feel free to add me!!
  • DCProgNJ
    DCProgNJ Posts: 1
    Options
    Heya! I'm 22 and a finance graduate, planning on going back to school in the springtime, but hoping to focus more on reaching my fitness goals first while I get used to my new job as well. Used MFP for a bit but Im hoping getting more involved with the community will help me break my current plateau, feel free to add!
  • rosy_rsls
    rosy_rsls Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 25 & I'm a full time nursing student as well as a part time case manager. Plus mom to a beautiful five year old! Working on my last twenty lbs that I canmot seem to shed! Nice to meet you!
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    27 Year old Business Law major. Full-time Senior Paralegal too :drinker:
    Law school next year:sad:
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    Added everyone! Nice to meet you all!
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Is this a women lets unite thing or am I aloud to comment lol.
  • iDuchaine
    iDuchaine Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey!

First of all, this is my first official post. I'm going into my final year of a Political Studies : History Degree in Canada. I'm 5'5, and have about 15 more pounds to go. I started at just over 200 pounds in grade 12, and lost 40 in about a year. Since then I've kept it pretty steady, but my goal is to get to 130 by Halloween.

Nice to meet you all!
  • catfulford
    catfulford Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm 21 and I'm studying to be a veterinarian technician. :)
  • CassondraLove
    CassondraLove Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all. I'm about to start college in August and I'm 5'4. I have a apple/pear figure and that's been the most difficult in my journey of losing weight. My goal is to lose that belly and thigh weight but I haven't been able to do so. Feel free to add me. I'm planning on becoming a nurse.
  • lcyfrn
    lcyfrn Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Lucy; nearly 21 and will soon be studying care. I have around 60lbs to lose in total, lost a little so far. Feel free to add me! xx
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    haha no definitely not women only!

added everyone!!
  • Lld320
    Lld320 Posts: 81
    Options
    Hey I'm 22 and just graduated. Always want new friends to help motivate and me stay motivated!