TOM Question

Options
So, I just finished my 30 day shred...BUT, I started my period this morning.. I want to get very acurate results with my 30 day shred.. so do I wait until I finish my period or just weigh in tomorrow or even Sunday for my regular weigh in and measurements??

Replies

• tiptoe6
    tiptoe6 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I don't know what the technical and factual answer is to that, but I know w/ me, if I weight in after it, I've seen it drop 3-4 lbs. I guess it could never hurt to wait a few days. Just in case water weight comes into play.
  • bparr
    bparr Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I don't mean to be a ding bat, but what is a 30 day shred?
  • courtneysmith3212
    Options
    I don't know what the technical and factual answer is to that, but I know w/ me, if I weight in after it, I've seen it drop 3-4 lbs. I guess it could never hurt to wait a few days. Just in case water weight comes into play.

Someone said to weigh in before and after.. so I am going to do that and see how much of a difference it is...
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Wait till 6 days after to get the lowest results but if you are interested in the difference record both, and then you know how much you fluctuate.
  • cediyam
    cediyam Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I always weigh in regardless of whether it is TOM or not. I know we retain water then but I still weigh in. Do you weigh in weekly? Go ahead with your regular weigh in now and then compare it to your next one.
  • cediyam
    cediyam Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I don't mean to be a ding bat, but what is a 30 day shred?

It is a DVD by Jillian Michaels( from the biggest loser). It is made up of 3 levels each with approximately 20 minutes of cardio, strength and ab exercises. it is a great "butt-kicker" :-)