just started my fitness plan

Options
I just started my fitness plan a little over 2 weeks ago. I'm 5'1 and weighed 182 lbs when I started and so far I have lost 6.5 lbs and my goal is to reach 113 lbs by the end of this year. I was finally put to the last straw when someone I did not even know called me fat while i was at the store shopping for my nieces b day present ended up going home told my mom I was going to need lots of support because I decided to make a healthier life style for myself.

Replies

• maQmIgh
    maQmIgh Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Way to go on your lifestlye change :)

This is the best place to come to start your plans.

I hate how some people have to make rude, derogatory comments at the expense of someone else feelings.. goes to show they are missing something in their lives to make them happy.

Welcome, and good luck :)
    xxx
  • amberlynneduran
    Options
    Great first step! And you're already doing great.

It's unfortunate that someone can be so rude, but in a way we can be thankful that rather than getting worse off from a bad comment you can improve yourself and get healthy.

Congrats on getting here, and keep it up !!
  • kravmark2
    kravmark2 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    anna,

sorry to hear that there are so many idiots out there. Hope you find some good people in here that will build ya up not tear ya down.

Feel free to add me if you'd like

Yes that goes for everyone :) I need all the help I can get
  • annarotter77
    Options
    Thanks every one for the words of encouragement ^_^. I have found that I have had lots of support from the start without relizing it until I talked with my family. I have never really considered myself fat just pleasantly plump but others I guess have no sense of humor. I have found also that my problem comes from eating less than what the normal person needs to live on I have never been a big eatter even when i was little my mom had to force me to eat so i was a little shocked that when i started this site that i was nomally only consuming about 600 cal daily and need to eat more not knowing it was making my body store fat. So I got the big i told you so from my mom haha
  • Tyork57
    Tyork57 Posts: 5
    Options
    Congrats on your decision to get stated.
  • r_balogh
    r_balogh Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awesome start, keep it up