Dilemma!!!!!!

Options
I'm having a huge dilemma! I ate a turkey croissant from a place and I cannot find anywhere the nutritional guide! I don't know how to calculate the nutrition. Any tips?

Replies

• sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Plug it into the search and guesstimate?
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    the word croissant scares me lol I love them
  • RabbiBeth
    RabbiBeth Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Do a search first for a croissant. Then do a search for any of the fillings. Enter each item separately.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    If you can't find a similar sandwich in the database break it down by parts and add them individually.
  • Changing_Charity
    Changing_Charity Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    i try not to eat something if i cant log it. were there no nutrition facts on the label or wrapping? does the company have a website that you can look the nutrition facts up on? otherwise just choose something similar from the data base or add items individually and use your best guess
  • jaycbadass
    jaycbadass Posts: 325
    Options
    Do a search first for a croissant. Then do a search for any of the fillings. Enter each item separately.
    this
  • randicooper1989
    Options
    Thanks all! I ended up doing a search for a croissant and then the ingredients with in the sandwich. I won't be eating there again, at least not for a while.

There were no labels on the packaging and the company doesn't have any nutritional information on their site.