Good bye 190's !

Options
I am so happy, finally I got myself out of the 90's after more than a year of struggle. I didn't even work that hard at it, there were days were I would consume more calories than what MFP suggestedm, wouldn't do my exercises and just felt sorry for myself. But for the past 2 weeks I worked hard, 30 Shred is an amazing video and even when I couldn't finish the 20 minutes and did 10 I felt it working! 7 lbs in 2 1\2 weeks is a lot I think, I worked very hard and am really happy... Just wanted to share that :)

Replies

• CeleryStalker
    CeleryStalker Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Well rock on with your bad self! It feels great doesnt it? I got down to 182 a couple years ago, on my journey to 165 and then fell off the wagon apparently. Been teetering around in the 190's ever since and it stinks. I'll be joining you in 180's land soon with a 191.8 weigh in this morning.

Congrats to you! Keep up the good work!!
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Keep at it ladies, you are doing great!!! :)
  • Winter0916
    Options
    Thanks! Just 2 years ago I was 168, want to go back there. In the past year I've gained so much weight but I am focused now.
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the hard work. And more importantly, getting your focus back. That can be so hard, but you did it. Woo Hoo. Good job and now onto the 170s, you can do it.
  • Winter0916
    Options
    Yes!! so excited about that can't wait till I can post that! Thanks :)
  • xquiz8
    xquiz8 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Great work! I look forward to making a similar post in a couple of weeks.
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Whoop and well done for you! I'm so pleased for you keep up the good work!
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I'm right behind you! I'm 193 and I can't wait to say goodbye 90s, hello 80s!!!!! Keep going!!!!
  • emilysparey
    Options
    thats amazing well done!!!
  • sugaroxx
    Options
    congrats! im looking forward to the day when i get there too!
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Yay! good for you on to the 180's
  • Winter0916
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!
  • Bethany28
    Options
    Congrats on getting out of the 190's!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!