A mommy looking for MFP pals

Options
Im 34, mommy of 2 under 5.
I am looking to loose about 75lbs. 7 down many more to go.... I don't have much of a support group in RL... :(
If you need some MFP pals send request. I can use all the MFP support I can get. Losing the weight will help with depression and motivation to do lots of fun things with the kids.

Replies

• bk2hpy
    bk2hpy Posts: 5
    Options
    HI there i am a 30 yr old mom of two girls ages 1& 2 i am hoping to stock my support list with other mommies. i will send you a request :)
  • mscountrygirl39456
    mscountrygirl39456 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 31 with 5 kids, ages 13, 11, 9, 7, & 6... I've been using MFP since April of this year, I have lost 36 lbs I have about
    125lbs more to go, I log everything everyday, free to add me
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to 2 boys, 2.5 and 6 months old :) Feel free to add me :)
  • Hlasweet
    Hlasweet Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and a mom of 3. I have a lot of weight to lose too and would love to have more friends to cheer me on too! Please feel free to add me!

Heather
  • Tracey0013
    Tracey0013 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I have been using MFP for a little over a year now. I took some time off and now I am back at it :) Can alway use some more mommy friends on here :) Mine are nearly 3 and 5 :) This is a great place and a wonderful system if you ready to lose some weight. Add me if you wish :)
  • sugaree1202
    sugaree1202 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hi! Way to go on losing those 7 pounds....keep it up! I sent you a friend request.

I'm always looking for new buddies - anyone can add me :)
  • rockinchick221976
    rockinchick221976 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I'll send you a request, I'm from RI too! Could always use more friends for support.
  • stephv38
    stephv38 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hi All, you can see some before and pictures on my page. I am a mom to four under 8 years old. Definitely know about emotional eating, stress starving and everything in between! I believe in nutrition and fitness although I fall down on my goals every day too~! Feel free to add.... I am happy to support.
  • Solarzeal
    Solarzeal Posts: 1
    Options
    Let's keep each other motivated! I'm a mom of 3 boys, 6, 4, and 18 months and have 50lbs to lose! I could use any and all accountability and support too! I'm here for you.
  • najmommy
    najmommy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here but i too am a 30 yo mom of three and I'm ready to start feeling good. I will send u a friend request. Can I send all of u one??
  • groisamomma
    Options
    Goody, more friends! I'm here for a week and tomorrow is my first weigh-in. Mom to four ages 5, 7, 8, and 9. I also have about 80 lbs. to lose and need as much support as I can get.