INSANITY CHALLENGE are you ready to commit???

Options
looking for a few people to start up an INSANITY CHALLENGE group... i wanna start the challenge august 2. it'll be a great way to keep us accountable through the program. we can motivate and inspire each other :)

Replies

• yoster28
    yoster28 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello RiCEBUNNiE I would love to join the challenge, I just received my package yesterday in the mail and I am doing the sanity check prior to the workout! So I will be starting my fit test on Aug 2, I cant wait~ will you be posting on this forum once you start in Aug??! Motivation and inspiration are great factors for a goal to be reached. Thanks for the post!
  • krissy5686
    krissy5686 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey all - I'm just finishing up my recovery week this week! I know I'm a little bit ahead, but would still love to join in with you guys and stay accountable!
  • rachelwarner32
    rachelwarner32 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Day 7 today! I would like to join to have some extra support from other Insaniacs :heart:
  • RachyD21
    RachyD21 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hello! Day 4 tomorrow and in need of support too!
  • Michielynn222
    Michielynn222 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm finishing up the first week! I'm on every day and post a (semi) daily blog to keep me on track!
    Add me if you want and we can keep eachother on track!
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Heya! I'm wanting to go for round 2 - I'd love to join!
  • JimDandy4
    JimDandy4 Posts: 19
    Options
    Im in. need a push.
  • mattywesmitchell
    Options
    Starting Week 4 tomorrow!
  • kwedman488
    kwedman488 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I jus finished my first week of month 2 yesterday. I've actually been really hard on myself through all of it; I haven't seen much of any progress-I look the same. I figured that was normal for the first month since I read that most didn't get serious results until month 2, plus I wasn't eating enough for the first month. But I've been eating better, and still have nothing. And I don't eat crap, anyone can look at my diary to see; and I'm super active pretty much all day outside of insanity working 2 jobs and running every morning. I'd love some encouragement/motivation or suggestions to get the best I can from this. I don't really need to lose any weight, just tone and gain muscle. It's just so frustrating when I feel like I work my *kitten* off in those workouts-I burn a good 400-600 calories each workout depending on the length of the video and the moves, but my obliques and arms are sore to back me up..
  • Lass70
    Lass70 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Started today. WIll reconsider eating breakfast prior to my workout tomorrow.
  • Lass70
    Lass70 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Did anyone keep up with the Plyometric Cardio Circuit the first time around?? Whew- that was tough!
  • justinh119
    Options
    Day 9 here!
  • yoster28
    yoster28 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just did m FIT TEST!! I WANNA SCREAM!! lol Those workouts are crucial..
  • Dailygoals
    Dailygoals Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Please can I join the group? I know I'm late but the support mechanism will make me do it longer!
  • RiCEBUNNiE
    Options
    hey everyone!!! so i started on aug 2.... but, my feet were killing me. i need new shoes so i wont continue till i get some new ones hopefully today or tomorrow :)
  • RiCEBUNNiE
    Options
    sure you can :)
  • RiCEBUNNiE
    Options
    I jus finished my first week of month 2 yesterday. I've actually been really hard on myself through all of it; I haven't seen much of any progress-I look the same. I figured that was normal for the first month since I read that most didn't get serious results until month 2, plus I wasn't eating enough for the first month. But I've been eating better, and still have nothing. And I don't eat crap, anyone can look at my diary to see; and I'm super active pretty much all day outside of insanity working 2 jobs and running every morning. I'd love some encouragement/motivation or suggestions to get the best I can from this. I don't really need to lose any weight, just tone and gain muscle. It's just so frustrating when I feel like I work my *kitten* off in those workouts-I burn a good 400-600 calories each workout depending on the length of the video and the moves, but my obliques and arms are sore to back me up..

when i first did insanity i didnt lose much i didnt even think i looked different. but people started to notice :) thats when i knew something was changing even if i couldnt see it.