18-25 year olds?!

Options
Nouurann
Nouurann Posts: 183 Member
I used to be on here a few months back, then got out of the habit of tracking my calories & all that good stuff :) some motivation would be great! I'm *content* with my body, which I think is the issue, because it *could* be better you know? So I just want to feel the need to work on it. To be honest, you don't even have to be 18-25 lol, I just figured I'd most likely have lifestyle similarities within my own age range. School, two jobs, you know how it is. So, Feel free to add me :) Actually, you're quite encouraged to!

Replies

• smmartloss10
    Options
    Same with me! And I've got a job at an fast food/ice cream place and school too :/
  • Scaluni
    Scaluni Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm an 18 year old, so that means I'm 18-25! I'll also be in college in the fall so yeah, it'll be tough managing.
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I'm 19! Feel free to add me.
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Nobody likes you when you're...

What's my age again? What's my age again?
  • nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    24 :) Feel free to add me!
  • attainingperfection
    attainingperfection Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, I go to university and have 2 jobs. Feel free to add me too :)
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, tired of falling off the wagon and looking to my friend who lost 15 pounds with weight watchers for inspiration. I'd love motivation from other places though if you want to add me.

I'm a busy lady, two jobs (one is my own business), classes, extra-curriculars, volunteering, internships, family, friends and trying to get healthy.
  • VonniieBonniie
    Options
    im 21 :) new on here would like some Fitness Buddies :) add me
  • Elektrolyfe
    Elektrolyfe Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    23 checking in, been lifting for only 9 months now can't wait to reach at least a year and beyond.
  • NBBorg
    NBBorg Posts: 38
    Options
    Hey there Nouurann,

welcome to MFP! You could take a look at this thread ( http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1056416-where-are-all-the-late-teens-early-20-s ) to find additional friends. Have a day and great time!
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    i'm 27. feel so old!
  • gracefulloverly
    Options
    I'm 18! Going to college in the fall and trying my best to eat healthily and lose 15 lbs instead of gaining it. :) I'd love to have friends! Add me if you're up to it!
  • xox_jen_1991_xox
    Options
    I'm 21 :) First day on here so not too sure what I'm doing :p x
  • VikiDaKimi
    VikiDaKimi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    23 here, looking forward to getting to my target and onto a better career and lifestyle =) Working in the day times, baby sitting at night, and looking forward to schooling as well.
  • Amor
    Amor Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hello hello! I'm 24, looking to tone up and get active. I'm always looking for new friends on here. I'm on daily starting in August :)
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, a full time working mom of two :) Feel free to add me!
  • AnDiallo
    AnDiallo Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    20 here, go 'head and add me! :)
  • missjennynrich
    Options
    I'm 20 turning 21 next month. I stopped using MFP but now I'm trying to get back into using it since I'm getting closer to my goal weight.
  • Hetemba
    Options
    I'm 25yrs old and I can totally relate. I got out of the habit of tracking too, and I gained all this weight. I have decided to try again but to have more accountability this time. I didn't have any of that before. I am busy with work and soon enough, school will be added to that. Add me and we can keep each other accountable!
  • dutchieee0212
    Options
    19 :)