Newby...30Yo Mom of three, Need to drop 80+lbs

Options
najmommy
najmommy Posts: 19 Member
Hello everyone!!

Again I am 30yo and about 220#s! 5 weeks ago I had my third child a beautiful baby girl. I had her threw c-section and occasionally still have a lot of pain when I over do it. So i try to take my time. However I am to the point where I just can't take it anymore!! I am sick of being FAT!! I am sick of laying around the house cause I don't have the energy to do anything more than my daily chores. And that even makes me tired. I find myself cleaning one room then sitting for a while for a break. My body aches, my back hurts, my bra to tight, my jeans never fit right, I feel sluggish all the time, and most importantly I don't have the energy or excitement to run n play with my kids (7,3). I'm doing this for me, but mostly for them. I want to be around long enough to watch my grandkids have kids!

I am sick of putting on makeup and doing my hair and saying i look good from the neck up. I am sick of wearing yoga pants as everyday wear and my husband's oversized T-shirt to hide the fat. When i put on a dress that is a little fitted but not too small, I hate hearing u are pretty for a big girl. WTF!!! Does that even mean?!! "For a big girl" I want to hear you look for having three kids!! I am married now (to a great guy who will be taking this journey with me), but when i was single i was always referred to as the big girl with the pretty face. I hated it!!

Well not anymore I am ready to change my life and lifestyle. I want to be happy. I want to wake everyday happy. I want to smile when I look in the mirror, I want to go buy my dress size with confidence, hell I even want to have more exciting erotic sex with my dam husband!!!

BUT I CANT DO IT ALONE I NEED YOUR HELP. I NEED FRIENDS THAT ARE SERIOUS ABOUT THEIR OWN JOURNEY AND CAN HELP ME BE SERIOUS ABOUT MINE.

THANKS FOR READING. XOXOXO TARA

Replies

• groisamomma
    Options
    You can do it. Good for you for starting so soon after the baby. Congratulations by the way. Not many women have the motivation, so stick with it and you'll do it. I'm still losing my postpartum weight (my baby is five, does that still qualify?:)

I am starting at 220.5 and would like to lose 80 lbs. too so let's be in this together.
  • candacesainz
    candacesainz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new baby! I had my second child 5 1/2 months ago. I'm only 5'4 and weigh 189 lbs. I have lost 9 lbs in the last 3 months and my dr recommended this site (so I'm new too!) Let's be positive and work hard. We can do it! !
  • najmommy
    Options
    Yeah!!!! Lets do it. Yes it counts my oldest is 7 and I'm still holding on to that baby weight too. Lol
  • VonniieBonniie
    Options
    same here my son is six months old n ive tried dieting but nothing worked for me until I found this app im so happy ive lost 3 pounds already might not seem like alot but ive only been on here for about a week or so im able to keep track of my food n my workouts...its time we get back in shape girls we can do this :) it won't be easy but it definitely will be worth it :)
  • najmommy
    Options
    I'm only 5'1 smh... We can do it! I am excited to take this journey and make New friends!!
  • Elvisfan4life
    Elvisfan4life Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well done on taking the first step....I've been off plan for a month but am back on it now so let's do it together...I had abdominal surgery last dec so know exactly how you feel now...take it nice and slow and look after yourself..good luck hun