APETINA Garlic and Green Olives snackpot

Options
KaySera
KaySera Posts: 45 Member
A member had added it to the MFP database, showing it as 30cals, but hadn't input any macros. I couldn't believe it was as little as that, so I eventually found the product's nutrional data to check it out for myself and amend the entry.

Can someone please check out the figures on this (yummy) product:

http://www.arlafoodsusa.com/products/ost/apetina/apetina-naturel/#

I edited the original entry but I'm not sure I should have. (Apologies)

Can't believe a 100g pot is 600cals!!! :noway: No wonder I've not been losing......!!:sad:

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Does that have feta in it?
  • KaySera
    Options
    Strictly speaking, its 58% CHEESE CUBES (not allowed to call it FETA cheese anymore unless it is made in ...?Feta!!)
    19% Rapeseed Oil; 10% Garlic;10% Stuffed green olives as well as pimento paste in the olives and herbs. (mouth watering already..!)
  • Contrarian
    Options
    Cheese is pretty calorie dense. There are numerous entries for this product. Use a different entry, and submit the other entry as incorrect.

Feta cheese just needs to made in Greece in the traditional way. There isn't actually a placed called "feta".
  • KaySera
    Options
    Thanks for your reply. I need to know just how many cals etc are in a 100g pot of this stuff and I would like to be able to correctly add it to the database.

I was happily eating it on almost every salad, thinking it was "only 30cals". If it is about 500cals in the 100g "snackpot", no wonder more of us are having a weight problem!

Thanks anyway.

PS I was only joking about a place called "Feta"....
  • Contrarian
    Options
    Thanks for your reply. I need to know just how many cals etc are in a 100g pot of this stuff and I would like to be able to correctly add it to the database.

I was happily eating it on almost every salad, thinking it was "only 30cals". If it is about 500cals in the 100g "snackpot", no wonder more of us are having a weight problem!

Thanks anyway.

PS I was only joking about a place called "Feta"....

Is the nutritional info not on the package?

I know you were joking - that was for the lurkers. ;)
  • KaySera
    Options
    No - not on the packet.....and their website "nutrional info" (see my link) is confusing to say the least.