My facial comparison :)

Options
kindasortachewy
kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
I found a new 'fat' photo of me that clearly displays my awesome double chin..(these photos were taking 2 years ago though I didn't start my weight loss journey until April) thought I'd share it here next to some newly taken photos of myself, one to motivate others, and admittedly, also because I have been feeling down this week and I am slightly fishing for compliments because I am one of those people :(

I also like to look at this to see how much I've truly over-all changed. I have just gotten done running 3 miles in two of these photos and I still look way better than in the 'before' where I was obviously feeling good enough to allow someone to take photos. Feeling better about yourself really reflects everywhere :)

photo-2_zps7e48cab6.jpg

8b96ef01-adf7-47db-b208-a9ebbe4da275_zpsff50e932.jpg

95671501-4b95-4473-bff2-1806ff6fdf3c_zps85433654.jpg

And one in the very same shirt!

445c871d-de40-4e37-9006-cfa8d0a4d76a_zps33877793.jpg

Replies

• l_clc
    l_clc Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't even recognize them as the same person! Great job, you're stunning :)
  • shannonmarie752487
    Options
    You do look really good. I came here for inspiration, as I often do, and I got it. You just look gorgeous. My feet are telling me to go for a run. I really need to take a before pic right away!
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Pictures don't lie...that's why I love making comparison photos. Awesome job... You look like a totally different person.
  • simmo0020
    simmo0020 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great work, keep it going!!!
  • aronao
    aronao Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Well done!
  • angex3333
    angex3333 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,300 Member
    Options
    Fish away girl. you look so pretty.

Before.. i can see a beautiful spirit and a pretty face too. But now.. you look sweet and pretty truly lovely. YOu've done a great job..

So many people on here flash their bodies in before and afters.. but the face pictures really show the wow factor to me.:drinker:
  • claudiawat
    claudiawat Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You have a really lovely face, sweetheart :) Great going!
  • enkennon
    enkennon Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • aliciadub
    aliciadub Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Incredible difference. You are absolutely glowing from the inside out in the after photos! And your physical transformation is bad-*kitten*. Congrats!
  • KadenSmile
    KadenSmile Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You totally don't even look like the same person!! It's truly amazing! Congrats!
  • ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!! :love:
  • Mawra
    Mawra Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great Difference. You are beautiful!
  • jamiecarol84
    Options
    Wow!! You don't even look like the same person! You are beautiful!! Great job and very inspiring!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's because of the new hair color and things like that, but yeah, I wouldn't know that those pictures were of the same person either. :tongue:

Awesome job!
  • DesertWalker7
    Options
    The proof is in the pudding! Congrats on your success. You look great!
  • wina1544
    wina1544 Posts: 3
    Options
    Great job - you should be proud!
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I think since we're often never satisfied with our bodies it's easy to get discouraged. I too was shocked and excited by the face comparison. Mine is in my profile picture. Kudos to you!!
  • pugsleyjean
    pugsleyjean Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Lookin fabulous!! Keep up the good work!!
  • NicoleS228
    NicoleS228 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow, stunning comparison! It looks like way more than 30 pounds lost. You should be proud of yourself. Absolutely beautiful!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!