Need to lose weight asap before my BIRTHDAY!!!!

Hi everyone, I am eating clean and i exercise 3 times a week due to me not having a car. I used to be 47kgs and now have ballooned to 52 close to 53 kilograms ::((( I am doing everything i can to lose weight but seems like im gaining more than anything :((( i really need to lose at least 2 kilograms before my birthday which is on the 7th of August :(. I am thinking of doing the 7day diet plan, has anyone tried it and has it helped to lose some extra kilos?? I just want to lose at least 2kgs and i know its a quick plan but i really need to even for a short time. tHANKS

Replies

• PunkinSpice79
    PunkinSpice79 Posts: 309 Member
    Oh, I so feel your frustration! It seems like the more I try, the less I lose! Every time I try a quick loss program, I always gain the weight back. That being said, I'm visiting family on Friday (in 5 days) and I'm trying to lose as much as I can before then. :blushing:
  • thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    Don't do any crash diets. They will harm you more than help.

Set your goal to 0.5lbs per week, eat your calories, exercise as much as you can, and eat your exercise calories back. Drink water, limit sodium, get enough protein and limit processed foods. Get to your goal in a healthy way, not by crash diets.

What will 2kgs matter anyways? Normally you don't go around telling people your weight and 2kgs will not make a difference in how you look.
  • natwallace94
    natwallace94 Posts: 23 Member
    Best thing to do is, and this will be hard if your not a morning person, wake up early and go for a quick run! 15-20 mins before eating breakfast will start your metabolism and burn up excess fat and keep burning calories throughout the day.
    Drink water with every meal.
    Do NOT skip breakfast.
    Exercise every day even if it is just 15 minutes.
    Avoid pasta, white bread (try wholemeal) and rice.

Aim for chicken and beef as main meals.
    Fruits as snacks, as well as small portions of cheese.
    Eggs and veggies.
  • Gosh i need a plan, i need to fit into my 4 dress,i cannot gain anymore then ill be seriously sad, i want to look good on my birthday and its like a week and a half away
  • Best thing to do is, and this will be hard if your not a morning person, wake up early and go for a quick run! 15-20 mins before eating breakfast will start your metabolism and burn up excess fat and keep burning calories throughout the day.
    Do NOT skip breakfast.

Eggs and veggies.

The thing is im eating well but i dont get how im gaining the weight every week im going up a kilo :(
  • cbumbalough
    cbumbalough Posts: 142 Member
    Best thing to do is, and this will be hard if your not a morning person, wake up early and go for a quick run! 15-20 mins before eating breakfast will start your metabolism and burn up excess fat and keep burning calories throughout the day.
    Do NOT skip breakfast.

Eggs and veggies.

The thing is im eating well but i dont get how im gaining the weight every week im going up a kilo :(

I looked at your diary. Yes, you are eating good stuff, but my opinion is that you aren't eating enough calories. You don't come close to your goal calories for the day. You need to get closer to that in order to lose. If you eat too little, it can kick your body into starvation mode and cause you to hold onto those calories. Nobody should eat less than 1200 calories a day unless they are those special people who that is what they really need. You probably need at least the 1200. Give it a shot. If it doesn't work, you can always change back to what you are doing. :)