New girl here

Options
Hello all,

Just want to introduce myself. I started here today. I have just turned 50 (yikes!) and 50 is the number of pounds I want to lose. I've gained around 25 pounds in the last two years. I don't feel good in my skin and can't go shopping anymore. I weigh 180lbs plus minus 5 pounds dépending on good or bad week. I am tired of this struggle and I am now very commited to this journey. I know I eat to much but never admitted it until now.

I think 1200 cals a day is perfect for me not more than 1400 on days when I burn a lot through excercise. I'd like to know what are your calories, exercise plans, etc.

Oh yes, English is my second language so please bear with me.

So 1, 2, 3 go!

JJ

47703976.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• ottenicole
    ottenicole Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You'll love the friends you meet & the motivation you get from everyone is fabulous! Feel free to add me for help:happy:
  • debralekicsummers
    debralekicsummers Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    welcome, feel free to add me if you like! Good luck with your goals!:smile:
  • nhenryoliver
    nhenryoliver Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

My calorie aim is 1600 max, with going for a loss of 1 lb a week. Exercise quite a lot and reasonably active due to having two young kids. Feel free to add me.

Good luck
  • pilot1960
    pilot1960 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP if you stick to it you WILL loose weight. Taking it over a year and gradually, setting yourself realistic goals you will find your skin will shrink with your weight loss and you will look good. My daughter (48 yrs.) on here too, has lost 50lb in 10 months and looks great.
  • julyjulie50
    julyjulie50 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration!