RUSHFIT TRAINING?

Options
Is anybody ever try RUSHFIT Training from GSP ?? Thinking to start!

Replies

• shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    i will probably start it after Focus T25...
  • VirginieBarrette
    VirginieBarrette Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Me too, after my 30day Shred! I heard it's verrrryyyy hard!
  • gbg49229
    gbg49229 Posts: 57
    Options
    I completed 30 days, I only went down 2 pounds but lost 11 inches! That was my own fault, I did not file diet the way I should. going to restart in 2 weeks because of back issues but I enjoyed the workout my self. good luck
  • VirginieBarrette
    Options
    Wooow 11 inches!! That's amazing! Me too maybe in two weeks I'm going to start this. Will see :P
  • CarlHKF
    CarlHKF Posts: 42
    Options
    Im starting rushfit tomorrow
  • arzagama
    Options
    I started Rushfit a while ago, in January to get into decent shape to get back into competitive swimming.

After finishing the beginner program:
    I essentially stayed the same weight, maybe because I wasn't watching what I ate, and used tiny weights (3-5kg) but I did see some physical changes and was fitting better into clothes that were a little too snug before

After finishing the Intermediate program:
    I started swimming, and started the intermediate program all over again, and trained for swimming as well as the rushfit program. I had already lost 8kg since, and have had huge changes...especially with muscle definition.

I'm not swimming for the summer, so I thought I'd have a go at the Advanced program. Looks as if my weight has stabilized even though I'm using heavier weights (now 6kg, 8kg, and 10kg) as well as watching what I eat.

So my advice with this program is: be patient. The results come over time, and they really show if you take pictures of how you were before you started. The pictures will show more of a change than what you see on the scale. My net change in weight is 8kg (17 pounds) from 82kg (180lbs) to 74kg (163lbs) which is a pretty significant change given that I am 5'8 and 35 years old, but that change did not come overnight. It took nearly half a year probably because I was not very strict on the diet part. Have fun with it!
  • VirginieBarrette
    Options
    wow , very interesting! I will follow your advice for sure! Thanks!