Plexus Slim

Options
Looking for thoughts/comments on Plexus Slim. Has anyone had success on it? Thank you!

Replies

• DL21Smith
    DL21Smith Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I also want to know about it.. I've read a ton of success stories, but I'm still skeptical. And it's insanely expensive!
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    In b4 strong 1st posts from sales reps
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    you know what we are gonna say its a waste of money
    the only way to lose weight and keep it off is diet and exercise
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    Disadvantages
    •Citrin K may be linked to liver damage.
    •Only one proven ingredient is included in the supplement.
  • Thelala
    Thelala Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Just started 2 days ago
  • Thelala
    Thelala Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I love the Plexus Slim, I am also an ambassador. We are having a Pink Transformation Challenge. :drinker: and YES you still have to eat right and exercise. It is a supplement developed to help stabilize blood sugar. It's not a diet.
  • arabianceres1
    arabianceres1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too am an ambassador and love my pink drink. Never planned on selling anything, but it worked for me when nothing else did. I have lost 54 pounds so far and need to lose 30 more. I only decided to share this product to help others who struggle like I did to lose the weight. Some need that extra will power to be able to stick with a healthy eating plan.
  • sk_pirate
    sk_pirate Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I too am an ambassador and love my pink drink..<.snip> I only decided to share this product to help others who struggle like I did to lose the weight.

How noble of you!
  • arabianceres1
    arabianceres1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think the people that sell Plexus are passionate about it because it has worked for them and others they know. I hated being fat and unhealthy. I just couldn't get a handle on my weight. I am sorry if others don't agree but this has worked for me as well as some of my family and friends. If you don't want to take it then don't. Plain and simple.