Is this true-> Maca Root for a bigger caboose??!!?

Options
2»

Replies

• tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Little or big - I have a HUGE backside, so this is definitely something I will stay away from.
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it, but I would just still with squats and deadlifts.....
  • Findekano
    Findekano Posts: 116
    Options
    Little or big - I have a HUGE backside, so this is definitely something I will stay away from.

Don't stay away from squats, though! They'll build you a firmer, more lifted butt, and once the fat is gone -- poof! *kitten* of a goddess!
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    *runs to cabinets... throws out all chocolate with maca*
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    Squats, stair climber, and high incline elliptical is what will build a better butt.

Tortillas, Tamales, and Spanish rice...that's the formula for that badonkadonk Latina look.

^^^PREACH!!!!

But this right here is for those that lack the "Caboose" and only want it every once in a while :glasses:

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    08589ecf.jpg
  • BellaFe
    BellaFe Posts: 323
    Options
    I think Nicky Minaj is Peruvian.

Nicki Minaj has a good plastic surgeon
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Squatting gave me a big "caboose."
  • simplyeater
    simplyeater Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I just read a recipe last night that called for maca powder to add a malty taste to a smoothie. I might have to skip that recipe. My booty is fine as is.
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I use Vega and it has Maca in it and I have never noticed that it made my booty bigger. I have a decent sized one as it is and I haven't measured or anything but I don't think that it makes a difference to the bum.
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options

Don't stay away from squats, though! They'll build you a firmer, more lifted butt, and once the fat is gone -- poof! *kitten* of a goddess!

*kitten* of a Goddess!!! I love that.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options

*kitten* of a Goddess!!! I love that.

I would sacrifice a calf to this *kitten* of yours.
  • amandag1030
    amandag1030 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    lol cute
  • RealLifeCatwoman
    Options
    I literally had to just sign up to this site to confirm this. IT WORKS! I was using it for anxiety and I have always had a butt that was 10 inches bigger than my waist... Well... After a few months of taking maca... My butt went up 6 inches. As I said, I was using it for my anxiety, hormone balancing, ect. ect. I didn't expect my butt to grow. So yes, it does work. The brand I use is "NOW" maca root high potency in capsul form. I was taking 2 a day when my butt blew up but I am only taking one now.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Squatting gave me a nice butt.

I doubt this Maca root does anything.
  • RealLifeCatwoman
    Options
    It did for me! Even though I didn't need a bigger butt. lol
  • ololade92
    ololade92 Posts: 2
    Options
    hey how is it so far
  • Rachelkul
    Options
    What was the name of the type of maxa root supplements you used?
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    Maca (It's also called "Peruvian Ginseng") is supposed to be a libido enhancer. . It's supposed to help with energy and this is what causes increased libido in both men and women.

I have a big butt. Maca has nothing to do with it.

The one I've used in the past was MacaSure.
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Maca powder increases sperm count......this is all I know!
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Drum roll please.... I've tried and it work! it made my Caboose rounder =) but it also adds more curves meaning more hips sooo if you want to try this I would say lose a little weight and than try it out...it's worth the try.
    Pics?
    In the interest of science, of course...