I need support!!!!

Options
Hello I been a member on this thing for about a month but I just started using everything on here. So its like I'm new again. I need support on this long path to success which I AM DETERMINED to complete!!!!!

Replies

• energyzer8
    energyzer8 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to be part of your support girl team :smile: . I started yesterday and I feel great already. Let's help each other out!
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been a member for about a month too and have been trying to get more involved with the Community aspect. There are tons of supportive people on here and it really makes it easier to stick to it with the support! Good luck reaching your goals - you can do it!
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, the support from my friends is what helps to keep me motivated to log in daily because I not only love to see how they are doing, but to offer my encouragement as well. I love the community feel here to keep me connected to others on the same journey. Knowing that there are others that feel the way I do somehow makes difficult days easier to get through.
  • JPotvin
    JPotvin Posts: 108
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend :) Encouraging words are always helpful!
  • sas9
    sas9 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi. I am new to this web site. I just started a couple of days ago. I started out with Myfitnesspal on my iPhone but found out it was easier to use my computer than my phone. I love this web site and I hope you continue to use it. I need support too so if all of you can be here for me I will be here for all of you also. The hardest thing for me are the cravings. How do you all deal with the cravings shortly after you have had a meal???? Has this been a problem for you too? Help!!
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site and just getting started as well. I think it will help, feeling accountable in some way and also being able to encourage others who are struggling right along with you! We can do this! :)
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit. You sound very determined, and that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • jameskirkbride
    Options
    Hello everyone! feel free to add me as a friend ... I will always be happy to impart my knowledge & opinions & encouragement if needed.

Thanks
  • jameskirkbride
    Options
    Hello everyone! feel free to add me as a friend ... I will always be happy to impart my knowledge & opinions & encouragement if needed.

Thanks
  • pavanneh
    pavanneh Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend as well. I have been doing this about two months now and am finding out so much about myself. I would love to support you in your efforts.
  • JPotvin
    JPotvin Posts: 108
    Options
    Welcome to everyone that has joined recently...I joined about 10 days ago and have already seen a little progress and feeling much better!

sas---What kind of cravings? Sweet, salt?
  • mmatteson
    Options
    I would suggest drinking water after your meal. Maybe making yourself feel fuller you won't have the cravings aftewards. I think the reason behind the cravings maybe that your denying yourself what you crave. Maybe treat yourself to a small serving so you don't crave what you want and build it into your daily menu. Just a thought.
  • ShaDBell
    Options
    Same here. This site is really helping me.:smooched:
  • brwnsugababe
    Options
    Hello there! I just started 3 days ago. It was a rocky start, but I think i'm finally getting the hang of it.... We can support each other on our journey to a better, healthy body from the inside out. Go Go Girl Power :)
  • brwnsugababe
    Options
    Oh excellent idea, I was thinking the same thing as i'm very weak when it comes to food. However, I went food shopping for things thats good but wont push me over the edge and there are some really good things out there. I've never counted calories or things when I went shopping... lol today was a very interesting day at the supermarket for me.