How did you hear about MFP and Post your consectutive day st

Options
I heard about it at work from a co-worker... dont know if he is till using it, but he sure influenced my life.

Appx 195 straight days!!!

Replies

• DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Stumbled across it on the i-net when I was looking for a food diary & was ready for a life change. Technically almost a year on here, but official count is 227 days in a row (with only 1 day missed I believe)
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    My friend Gail found it, she is here and hiding!!!!!! GAIL!!!!! I miss you Gail! I have been doing this a few days : )
  • JoyJulRay
    JoyJulRay Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    The Today show..30 days
  • pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Found it while looking for calorie counting apps on my Iphone. I sooo love this site. I have been logging for almost 30 days now.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    My co-worker, nboliver told me about it after she found the app for her iTouch. I'm at like 16 because my counter got screwed up but I'm really at 170 something.
  • melizerd
    melizerd Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    A friend from another forum. 31 days straight so far and counting!
  • radikal31
    Options
    I found MFP on my android phone and I'm new with 17 consectutive days :smile:
    1885040.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mizyvee
    mizyvee Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I found out about MFP through searching for apps on iTunes. I am 42 consectutive days on this round. I have used it in the past but this is probably the longest consecutive run.
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    At the beginning of this year, I had already started to change my diet for the better and increase exercising. I had made an announcement to my family that cooking was going to be different from that point on. About 2 weeks into it, my hubby came across this site and I have been hooked ever since. I attribute my success in losing 37 pounds to this site! I have met some really nice people here too! All is good...:drinker:
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    My good friend PoeRaven (aka Jan) told me about it as she had been on here for awhile. I started in April of this year and I attribute my 24 pound weight loss ALL to having to record every morsel that goes into my mouth and recording my exercise!!
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I saw someone on Facebook post her nutrition from this site and thought I should check it out and log in my food as health professionals suggest all the time. Well I am hooked and I have been 125 days consecutively but it should be 140 since I missed logging in 1 day, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :grumble:
  • TammyBee
    Options
    I found it while search for a calorie counter app on my ipod touch. About 48 days and counting!!
  • labrat26
    labrat26 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I saw it as a favorite site of the week, on "All My Faves why Search":wink: website....I am approx 25 days, with no days missed.....Still struggling, but it is getting easier...Lots of pier support, and accountablility.
    Lianne
  • rfialkiewicz
    rfialkiewicz Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    My sister, twnkltoz16. I've only been using the site for 6 days.
  • angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Saw two good friends posting their successes on Facebook, so I figured why not try it? 72 days and 22 lbs lost later, I am so thankful to them and the creators of MFP!
  • goldspaula
    Options
    My daughter Dasha was using it and found out about the Android app. I started using it 47 days ago and have logged in every day since! I love it and it is helping me so much. I say it, but really it is all of my friends on here, their encouragement, love, and concern they show to me. I love it!! And, for the first time since I was a kid, I really BELIEVE that I will reach my fitness goals!!!! Thank you everyone!
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    i heard about mfp from another forum and immediately downloaded the phone app and came here! i have been here for 12 days and have lost 5lbs! i love this site and check it multiple times during the day. i love the success stories, really inspiring!
  • KerryB1977
    KerryB1977 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Heard about on today show.........approx. 37 days YAY ME! and YAY ALL OF YOU!!! :bigsmile:
  • katlou2
    katlou2 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    i was complaining to a friend of mine about my weight and he told me to come to this site to use the food diary. I didn't know I would meet so many wonderful people on here, so 93 days and 21 pounds later, I have discovered that all it really takes is diet and exercise!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Strange but I can't remember, I think I found it on my own when I Googled, seems like 100 years ago! But it's been the best 100 years of my LIFE! flirt2.gif

Somewhere around 180 or days? ( I guess that's when we got the newsfeed counter deal, don't think it counted our days before that time)

Becca ~~>who's got the best bunch of newsfeed buds EVER!dancing1.gifgrouphug.gifparty0024.gifparty0033.gif K, I think that covers some of them, the rest weren't available for photos! bwwwwwahah