Mom of two looking for motivation

Options
I just recently had my second child and I am trying to lose weight for my wedding and to be healthier for my boys! I'm looking for people who are in a similar situation or just anyone to help motivate me to lose weight! Thanks!! Add me if you want!

Replies

• lilliann7877
    Options
    hi
    I am a mom and wife trying to lose weight from my first and he's 3 now. I will add you. This site is so great!
  • singularities
    singularities Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a mom of two also. I lost the weight after having my second but gained right back after I stopped breastfeeding. Sending you a request.
  • amrw85
    amrw85 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi- I was hoping to find other mommies too. I have a 10 month old. I was doing good losing weight at the beginning but since going back to work and stopping breastfeeding I am now over what I weighed when I was 9 months prego. Definitely need motivation!!
  • taymarannschmitt
    Options
    I'm a mother of a three year old son. I am trying to get back in shape and learn to live a healthy lifestyle! I'll add you because I need some support as well. :):smile:
  • bk2hpy
    bk2hpy Posts: 5
    Options
    i just joined today and am a mom of 2 precious girls (ages 2 & 1) would love to have other moms on my list. please add me, all of you :)
  • MommyOfTwo68
    MommyOfTwo68 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your friend requests, the ones that didn't send me a request I added you all! I can't wait to start this weight loss journey with you all!!
  • pauluk1978
    pauluk1978 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    hi all please feel free to add me if you wish
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like! I'd be happy to help.
  • tialjones
    tialjones Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi im a mom of a 3 and 1 yr old new to this site and looking for motivation too
  • jackiefrost33
    Options
    Hi!! I'm a mother of 2 and step mom of 2 as well as having raised my brother in law since he was 10. They are all grown now... 24,21,20,19,18.. Yes it was a long road but they all turned out to be awesome young adults!! I love kids and have the younger cousins in the family ask us to babysit all the time!! I'm still young as well..40 so feel free to add me.
  • kjalty
    kjalty Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm a mum of 1 to a 2 year old boy and work full-time, so have to fit exercise in whenever I can.
  • MommyofSP
    MommyofSP Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi - I'm also a mom of 2 looking for some support from other mommies. I have struggled with weight issues my whole life and here recently I saw some family photos that made me realize that I need to step up to the plate and lose the weight not only for me but so that I am there for my babies when they grow up ! The husband is no help because he loves me like I am and refuses to give up fatty foods at home ... Is anyone else doing this alone ( IE excercise, portion reduction, and leaner meals!) ? Add me if you would like!