Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Mom of two looking for motivation

I just recently had my second child and I am trying to lose weight for my wedding and to be healthier for my boys! I'm looking for people who are in a similar situation or just anyone to help motivate me to lose weight! Thanks!! Add me if you want!

Replies

• hi
    I am a mom and wife trying to lose weight from my first and he's 3 now. I will add you. This site is so great!
  • singularities
    singularities Posts: 2 Member
    Hi I'm a mom of two also. I lost the weight after having my second but gained right back after I stopped breastfeeding. Sending you a request.
  • amrw85
    amrw85 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi- I was hoping to find other mommies too. I have a 10 month old. I was doing good losing weight at the beginning but since going back to work and stopping breastfeeding I am now over what I weighed when I was 9 months prego. Definitely need motivation!!
  • I'm a mother of a three year old son. I am trying to get back in shape and learn to live a healthy lifestyle! I'll add you because I need some support as well. :):smile:
  • bk2hpy
    bk2hpy Posts: 5
    i just joined today and am a mom of 2 precious girls (ages 2 & 1) would love to have other moms on my list. please add me, all of you :)
  • MommyOfTwo68
    MommyOfTwo68 Posts: 18 Member
    Thank you all for your friend requests, the ones that didn't send me a request I added you all! I can't wait to start this weight loss journey with you all!!
  • pauluk1978
    pauluk1978 Posts: 88 Member
    hi all please feel free to add me if you wish
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Feel free to add me if you'd like! I'd be happy to help.
  • tialjones
    tialjones Posts: 5 Member
    Hi im a mom of a 3 and 1 yr old new to this site and looking for motivation too
  • Hi!! I'm a mother of 2 and step mom of 2 as well as having raised my brother in law since he was 10. They are all grown now... 24,21,20,19,18.. Yes it was a long road but they all turned out to be awesome young adults!! I love kids and have the younger cousins in the family ask us to babysit all the time!! I'm still young as well..40 so feel free to add me.
  • kjalty
    kjalty Posts: 6 Member
    Hi
    I'm a mum of 1 to a 2 year old boy and work full-time, so have to fit exercise in whenever I can.
  • MommyofSP
    MommyofSP Posts: 8
    Hi - I'm also a mom of 2 looking for some support from other mommies. I have struggled with weight issues my whole life and here recently I saw some family photos that made me realize that I need to step up to the plate and lose the weight not only for me but so that I am there for my babies when they grow up ! The husband is no help because he loves me like I am and refuses to give up fatty foods at home ... Is anyone else doing this alone ( IE excercise, portion reduction, and leaner meals!) ? Add me if you would like!