21 Day Challenge

Options

Replies

• be_patient
    be_patient Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    On Day 5 now...so far so good.

wow you started early! Today is just day 2 for me. because I didn't think there would be enough people to start as a group...but there is! Thanks everyone for joining, keep going!
  • be_patient
    Options
    I missed my goal yesterday.... :embarassed:

Today will be Day 1... I will check in tomorrow.

just start again! We started on the same day :)
  • be_patient
    Options
    wow you've all started so soon! I started 24th, not 18th, cuz I didn't think there'd be this many people...but yeah starting all the same.
  • be_patient
    Options
    finsihing up day 3 for me-hope i make it! :)
  • weightlossdiva1219
    weightlossdiva1219 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Guys cmon! you can do it! :) I believe in you. I'm coming up on 60 days in a row of perfect logging. It was hard at first, but now it's a habit and I feel great. I've lost 21 lbs in that time,and I feel on top of the world. If I can do it you can to! :) STAND UP FOR YOUR HEALTH!! :)<3 Proud of you all!

40391093.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • tulipwings
    tulipwings Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 7...here comes another weekend! It looks like I will have to do some type of exercise today in order to eat well and remain below my calorie goal.... maybe a 30 minute walk?
  • be_patient
    Options
    so I don't think I mentioned I did 21 days of "perfect logging" in the past...I stayed well under my calorie goal, and I got amazing results-lost about 5 kilos. I didn't think of it as a challenge, but I just logged like a robot.
    I also recently found the before and after photos of that 21 day period, and I'm quite surprised, even if i do say so myself. That was enough to keep me firing through today's 21 Day Challenge!
    I still can't believe the results...I want to be that size again!
  • be_patient
    Options
    Guys cmon! you can do it! :) I believe in you. I'm coming up on 60 days in a row of perfect logging. It was hard at first, but now it's a habit and I feel great. I've lost 21 lbs in that time,and I feel on top of the world. If I can do it you can to! :) STAND UP FOR YOUR HEALTH!! :)<3 Proud of you all!

40391093.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

60 days, wow! Good job! :D and 21 pounds, wow. That' how much I have to lose...did not realise it was possible to do it in 2 months! Well done :D
  • luvsunshine1
    luvsunshine1 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    This is a great challenge for me because I will do it for a couple of days then go over. I'm in. Today is day 2 for me.
  • luvsunshine1
    Options
    OK, this is day 1 again....much late night eating last pm, so here I go again
  • auntyfynn
    auntyfynn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    day 1:smile:
  • PunkinSpice79
    PunkinSpice79 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Day 2 for me, I guess. Has this moved to a group or still post here? This is exciting! WE CAN DO THIS!!! :)
  • Antoine112
    Antoine112 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Just saw this thread... I'm keen to join in starting from tomorrow! I have been logging in regularly for the last 6 weeks but was always over so this is my motivation to stick to the recommended cals each day! Wish me luck! :))
  • luvsunshine1
    Options
    Love this!! Thanks to my girl Cindy for telling me about it... I too do good then go off track and I feel like crap!! So here's to day one! :happy:

So glad you found it, now we can do this together...we can do it!! Good luck to everyone.
  • Seika2013
    Seika2013 Posts: 2
    Options
    Great idea! Count me in! My eating has been terrible for a bit so I really need to get back on track and this challenge will definitely help! Today is day one for me.
  • luvsunshine1
    Options
    I am on day 1 again....I will never buy Doritos sweet chili - or something like that..again. This is why I need this challenge so badly...ugh!
  • VintageCurves
    Options
    Oh I am so in! I did good the last few days then, POW McDonald's! One meal and I'm over my caloric intake for the day, so day one starts tomorrow:)
  • be_patient
    Options
    guys i'm starting again...got to about day 2, dont laugh at me okay. The goal now is to make it past day 2!
  • tulipwings
    tulipwings Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Here we go again...today is Day 1...take 4? LOL

Seriously, I'm not sure what to do anymore. I've gone over my calories a few times, but I've still been exercising and staying under my goal most days, yet I have not lost 1 pound or even 1/2 an inch anywhere... :(
  • xsingitsuperstarx
    Options
    I hope it's not too late to join in! Day 1 has technically just ended as it's past midnight. 20 days to go!