Deleting from the database

Options
Does anybody know how to delete items from the food database? I have food on there that I will never track again, but cannot seem to tidy the list up!

Replies

• doc2zombie
    doc2zombie Posts: 16
    Options
    I can't figure it out either!!! It says to select item from the "list below," but nothing is listed. I tried to copy and paste ... didn't work. I think I'll ask over in the technical / support area.
  • doc2zombie
    Options
    I just posted a question over there at Technical Questions. Sounds like others have similar problem. We'll have to keep checking back to see if the administrator answers. Good luck. :wink:
  • deedzzz
    deedzzz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I mistakenly saved a reci before i was done and i cant erase it either!
    This databse is very conservative lol
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    I deleted loads of stuff a while ago, then `they` had a revamp of the site where ages went from the profile and at the same time all the foods I had deleted reappeared

Now it seems there is no way to delete them.
  • doc2zombie
    Options
    I think I got it ... go to "Settings" and change your display setting to "Frequent". Then go to each meal and snack, etc. ... click on "Add Food" ... your list will show up ... check on what you want to delete ... at the bottom of the list is a green box that says "Delete Items" ... click this and everything should be cleaned up. Hope this is easy enough an explanation for you. :glasses: