Water Weight

Options
Hi all!

So, after a lot of tracking, I've come to learn that I gain quite a bit of water weight over the week. My morning (and evening weight) tend to go up about 3-3.5lbs over the course of the week. It does eventually come off (usually around Mon-Tuesday). I should add that my weekend eating isn't drastically different from my weekday eating (I don't go out to eat much). I also have learned that this is a weekly trend. I work out Tuesday, Wednesday, sometimes Thursday, Friday, Sat or Sun. I rest most Sundays and Mondays. I noticed that the weight tends to jump on Saturdays.

Now, I *know* that I shouldn't weigh myself everyday, but I can feel it in my waist (there's also a several inch difference between the Saturday weight and the Mon/Tuesday weight in my waist). I understand the people usually do vary in weight over the course of the week, but does anyone know how to lessen this? It's annoying to have certain clothes I can wear for part of the week, but then I have to wear other clothes for the other part of the week. It also feels very discouraging.

Thanks for your time and help!

Replies