Wife comes home with Mcdonalds =(

Options
Boy was I tempted but I ended up getting some Subway. So happy I made that decision now =)

Replies

• Katdyluv
    Katdyluv Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! The smell of those fries is so tempting!! But you made the better choice! Yaaaay!
  • ChrisLole24
    ChrisLole24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! =)
  • ashdawg8790
    ashdawg8790 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    You are a stronger man than I! :wink: Thank goodness my husband likes Mac sauce on everything - yuck! Helps me not want to share... ever! haha
  • slimjame
    slimjame Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Ah! Great job! I probably would have caved in. Stories like this give me more motivation and inspiration ;) thanks for sharing !
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Good job man, I often go for a Subway if the rest of the family are getting something unhealthy. Turkey breast, on 9 grain bread, with lettuce, onions, green peppers and jalapenos with some sweet onion sauce. Beats a McDonalds hands down every time!
  • xxButterflyKissesxx
    Options
    Thanks guys!! I'm not someone who just turns down Mcdonalds so it was just another small victory for me on this long journey. Thanks for the kind words =)
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    It is so so so hard for me to resist those fries!! Good for you!! What a great NSV!!
  • shellbellnz
    shellbellnz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Well done. Subway is much nicer anyway.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Sabotage!!!
  • deedzzz
    deedzzz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Great NSV :)
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Come at her like Ike Turner!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Wow you're a good man. I'd be pissed at hubby if he did that, lol, well, if he got me something too.
  • queenmolly68
    Options
    the more and more you turn it down and make healthier choices, the smell of McDonald's will make you sick. I literally cannot handle the sight of a McDonald's cheeseburger.
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    the more and more you turn it down and make healthier choices, the smell of McDonald's will make you sick. I literally cannot handle the sight of a McDonald's cheeseburger.

BLASPHEMY!!

OP I totally understand. My SO and I were out, he wanted McDonalds, I'd already had a ham/cheese sandwich before leaving the house. We were sitting in the car, I had to grit my teeth not to snatch that damn burger out of his hands and eat it. Thankfully he wolfed that sum***** down FAST so I was soon OK. Then I remembered the twinkie I'd be eating later ;-) save the calories for the important stuff!
  • becajb
    becajb Posts: 50
    Options
    Well done! if my wife came home with Mcdonalds she would be eating it outside! that is so mean
  • LoreleiEvil
    LoreleiEvil Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Come at her like Ike Turner!

This made me laugh in a most indelicate fashion.

Way to go, OP.
  • ronrstaats
    ronrstaats Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    My Daughter just came home with a XL McDonalds Fry... I am going to make a protein shake...
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    AWESOME !!

Don't disregard McDonald's totally.. I've recently been introduced to the Southwest grilled Chicken salad and it is delicious ! :smile:
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    id rather have the McDonalds than Subway. i cant stand Subway's "bread" and their meats are slimy.
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of you! *high five*