foods...

Options
Is it ok to eat all the foods you like, taking into account that you stay w/in all your goals(calories, fats, sodium, sugars)?

Replies

• laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!
  • Prissychoc90
    Options
    :) I'm fairly new to this and my two main focuses are my sodium & sugar intake...many many foods seem to have so much of both :/
  • imryanblank2
    Options
    Yep.
  • DomVitagliano
    Options
    Yeah I'm having issues with sodium because I retain too much fluid. I'm learning really quickly about what to look for when I'm now buying groceries from the supermarket that's for sure :)
  • lifeskittles
    lifeskittles Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    sodium really isnt a big deal unless you have heart issues or the "bloat" really bothers you that much. If I feel bloated from salt I just drink a lot of water and sit in a sauna and feel much better. I always go over on sugar. Almost always. I'd say the most important part of a new diet is calories and adequate protein. Once you get the hang of it you can incorporate the others
  • liya368
    liya368 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Yes. I find if I restrict I tend to binge.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    22493248.jpg

As long as it fits in your Macros
  • Tam2oh
    Tam2oh Posts: 27
    Options
    I haven't limited myself too much, but I don't eat nearly as much processed food as I used to. If I want something bad enough I will eat it, but I find that my budget and body are happier without the fast food and overly processed snacks. I haven't totally kicked my energy drink habit yet. I don't really track my sodium intake, but try to just drink more water if I have obvious sodium overload day.
  • JellyButter
    JellyButter Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Is it ok to eat all the foods you like, taking into account that you stay w/in all your goals(calories, fats, sodium, sugars)?

pretty much the best way to look at things
  • Prissychoc90
    Options
    Thnx y'all! Helped immensely :)