Over my limit

Options
Feel horrible over my limit by 300 calories :-(

Replies

• missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    No worries!!! You could take a little walk or add some exercise in this week to compensate... 300 calories isnt going to ruin all your hard work..
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Write it down,then move on.Do better tomorrow.We all have to learn.
  • perrinjoshua
    perrinjoshua Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    That's not the end of the world. Don't worry about it. As suggested take a walk later on or add 10 minutes over the week, it will all be fine. I hope you enjoyed the food you did have at least. That would be a shame if it was something you didn't particularly care for!
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I went over 1200 calories last Thursday... Do you feel better knowing that? You'll be fine, you'll work it off as the week goes by.
  • mikeymoney
    mikeymoney Posts: 37
    Options
    I went over 1200 calories last Thursday... Do you feel better knowing that? You'll be fine, you'll work it off as the week goes by.

ya i feel better!
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Feel horrible over my limit by 300 calories :-(

Depending on your settings, you'll still lose weight ... If you have yours set at losing 1 lb/week (500 a day deficit), then your deficit is still 200 calories. Hey, you can still eat a small brownie and be all set for the day :bigsmile:

In all seriousness though, don't sweat it. Just eat 100 fewer calories for the next 3 days, go for a long walk/jog, or write it off as a 300-calorie-over day. No serious harm, no foul
  • cemrani3
    cemrani3 Posts: 7
    Options
    It's so easy to do... and 300 is not even that much. I've been over by like 500 a few times... and then you still feel like you ate next to nothing! Just do as the others say and fit in some extra workout time sometime this week. Don't feel bad!
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Don't sweat it brother, within 1-200 either direction is a bullseye, at 300 you're still in the "9 ring." It'll even out over the course of a week.

Rigger