What is your favorite frozen pizza?

Options
Can be a brand or brand specific flavor.

Replies

• My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Hot pockets with the buttery crust
  • dandelyon
    dandelyon Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    DiGiorno with the rising crust. For taste reasons not nutrition reasons. Unless I can get my hands on something with goat cheese and spinach because that is delicious as well.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    The trader joes ones, hand down. Especially the 'tarte d'alsace', which I don't buy anymore because I would eat the whole thing and still be hungry (it's probably 1000 calories for the whole thing, with creme fraiche, cheese and ham, and pretty light).

Honestly I'd much rather use up my calories on real pizza than frozen ones nowadays.
  • DefyGravity810
    DefyGravity810 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Amy's has some great frozen pizzas made with real food, not chemicals, and under 300 cals a portion.
  • climbamnt
    climbamnt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    FRESCHETTA® Thin & Crispy Pizza - Every flavor is amazing!!! Love the Hawaiian BBQ and the Farmers Market!
  • quietcoral
    quietcoral Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I love Jacks Pizza. I think it is the best and it is cheaper than some of those fancier ones.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    :cry:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Frozen?

FROZEN?!?!?

Why must you hate good food?
  • la8ydi
    la8ydi Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Tombstone - 4 meat pizza. Yum.
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    None. I make my own or sometimes order. Frozen pizzas suck!
  • Nimrod2010
    Nimrod2010 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    SUPREME SPECIALE Pizzeria!™ by DIGIORNO has very tasty crust!
  • artsycella
    artsycella Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm going to second Amy's--I love their pesto and margherita pizzas especially. I also love their ingredients, and the fact that I can fit it in to my daily calories a lot more easily than some other options.
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    I love those disgusting little Totino's Party Pizzas. I haven't had one in ages.
  • taidasrictar
    taidasrictar Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    i like digorno cheese stuffed though i don't get as much anymore

now if i get anything it's usually California pizza kitchen some of the variates you can have 1/3 a pizza per serving :bigsmile:
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I make my own personal sized pizzas and freeze them. I usually make a batch of mushroom pizzas for me, and a meaty one for my husband. Then I just bake them in the oven for an easy meal. I have a ton of homemade frozen meals. I need a bigger freezer!
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Bellatoria Sausage Italia pizza is sooooo yummy cuz it has an alfredo type sauce with the sausage
  • donrdon
    donrdon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Any of the Dr. Oetker Casa Mama pizzas.
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, after visiting Italy I can't eat pizza because I have tasted heaven and now I won't settle for anything less!
  • CycleGuy9000
    CycleGuy9000 Posts: 290
    Options
    My favorite frozen pizza is Digiorno Cheese Stuffed Crust Pepperoni! So Delicious!

For healthy pizza it would be Annie's Organic! Also surprisingly tasty without all the crap.