Love friends!!!

Options
Hi everyone!!! I have been on MFP fir a while but just got serious a few weeks ago. I really love this place. Keeps me accountable and I love all the new friends I have!!! I feel you can never have to many friends, especially the ones who support and encourage me!!! I love to support and motivate people as well so I am posting this in hopes of gaining some more friends!! At times it is hard to keep up with them all but I do!! I post daily, have an open diary, and try to comment back on all my friends posts. If you are looking for a positive friend please feel free to send a request my way!!

Replies

• juliakessel7
    Options
    Hi everyone!!! I have been on MFP fir a while but just got serious a few weeks ago. I really love this place. Keeps me accountable and I love all the new friends I have!!! I feel you can never have to many friends, especially the ones who support and encourage me!!! I love to support and motivate people as well so I am posting this in hopes of gaining some more friends!! At times it is hard to keep up with them all but I do!! I post daily, have an open diary, and try to comment back on all my friends posts. If you are looking for a positive friend please feel free to send a request my way!!

Agreed. You can never have too many supportive friends! :)
  • aagreen2289
    Options
    I'm pretty new here. I started an account at the beginning of the year but I got off track. My goal is to use this every day and maintain my progress :) Lets support each other!!
  • jackiefrost33
    Options
    Right you can never have too many friends Julia!! Aagreen I love supportive friends!! I track daily and it really helps me. You can do it!!!
  • Hippie_Soul
    Hippie_Soul Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    And she really is a GREAT friend to have!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Becca0301
    Becca0301 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You can add me,actually anyone can add me.I love new friends.
  • TammyP64
    TammyP64 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I can always use positive friends.
  • rgbushphd
    rgbushphd Posts: 35
    Options
    Feel free to add...nothing like a community of friends to keep the motivation high by cheering each other on!