Afraid and alone

Options
Sewweaver
Sewweaver Posts: 33 Member
This is my first day. I am motivated but needing some support. Have some tests returning and a possible cancer diagnosis. Which makes this all the more important. I cannot afford to fail. This is my life right now. No one else can do it for me, but I do want people who will go through it WITH me.

Replies

• FarEastTexan
    Options
    FR sent and thinking good thoughts for you when you get your results.
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Add me. Ive got your back :flowerforyou:
  • juliakessel7
    Options
    FR sent. stay strong, my friend :heart: hugs!
  • rosielko
    rosielko Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Prayers for you my friend..don't be afraid to send me a private message!!!! We are all here for you!!
  • ellycotton
    ellycotton Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, i feel for you right now! i have a "cancer breast screening" tomorrow and im sh*tting it :(!
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Eat raw food. Raw veg, eat fruit - cut out meat and dairy.

Countless amounts have people have cured their own cancer without having to resort to any kind of hospital treatment.

Food is medicine.

Good luck.
  • Scubadivr205
    Scubadivr205 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Hang in there - you got this!
  • dark_angel1554
    dark_angel1554 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Here to support you! Feel free to add me!
  • cpeacy
    cpeacy Posts: 27
    Options
    I would be happy to support you. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope your results come out better than you anticipate. Please add me as your friend.
  • JeannetteLassell
    Options
    You are doing great reaching out...the worst would be to isolate yourself from people who care.
  • taniak3
    taniak3 Posts: 14
    Options
    Sending prayers, stay positive and know you have support here!
  • liya368
    liya368 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Good thoughts and friend request sent.
  • beverlyweaver73
    beverlyweaver73 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. I am a team captain for a Relay for Life team. I have had friends and family that have beaten cancer. I would like to support you!
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    My father-in-law and I both had a cancer scare at the same time a few years ago... I read a book Cancer The Cure Is In The Food (Oxalic Acid God's Natural Chemotherapy) (found on Amazon) and I am happy to say that we are both Cancer free and have had great check ups over the last several years. My thoughts are with you. A friend request has been sent. I log every day and keep an open diary.
  • Binkie1955
    Binkie1955 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Praying for you that the tests come out negative. but whatever happens, know that God has a plan for you and it is all for the good.

in the meantime, while you're considering your diet, think about switching to low carbohydrate ketogenic diet.

http://keto-calculator.ankerl.com/

The hypothesis that limiting carbohydrates could suppress or slow cancer growth is supported by a lot of laboratory science.

According to Dr. Klement, "…cancer cells thrive on glucose and starve on fats and ketones, which are food-derived energy units that are plentiful in low-carbohydrate diets. . . .The commonplace advice to avoid dietary fat is not a good recommendation to give cancer patients. They should eat a lot of fat and avoid sugar."

http://realfoodforager.com/university-study-on-low-carb-diet-for-cancer-treatment/

we'll pray for you and let us know what happens.!!