Looking for Motivated Friends

Options
Trying to keep my momentum going - care to support each other in the same? Friend me (-;

Replies

• ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • cpeacy
    cpeacy Posts: 27
    Options
    I have been looking for the same. please add me as a friend. I am looking for accountability, motivation and inspiration. Going about this alone is extremely discouraging and frustrating.
  • Hzrdus
    Hzrdus Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me too! Add me. :)
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Well you all are welcome to send me a FR. If you want the old gay guy whose had a great deal of success here, and who has an incredible set of friends who I adore and work to motivate them (as they do me), by all means add me. I'm here every day. I hope that you keep your diaries open because I will look. I'm not bashful about things that trouble me, but I'm far more likely to encourage with praise. I'm lucky to have friends on 3 continents, 6-8 countries, men/women, young/old, black/white, gay/straight. You name it, I've got it. I'm even having to use Google translate to communicate with a couple sometimes. But that's what we are here for: to support each other and help each other. I'm also the class clown of the group I think, so expect a good time as well, because this life is also supposed to be fun.

Good luck to all on their journeys.
  • keninf
    keninf Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am always open to more friends. I log daily and my diary is open to friends for help with support. While I can't possibly respond to each and every post, I enjoy reading the posts and supporting my friends as I can.
  • Mercybou
    Mercybou Posts: 27
    Options
    Added:)
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    friend request sent.

Anyone else looking for a friend, feel free to add me.

8488541.png