Excessive Calorie Consumption

Options
Hi there!
Well... I have this problem. If for instance, I know that I am going to eat a huge lunch and it will go over my calories, I end up feeling like my day is going to fail and therefore I overeat at all other meals... I know... so silly, but it is the truth! Did you ever struggle with this? If so, how did you overcome it?

Replies

• hbbeth
    hbbeth Posts: 13
    Options
    I tend to be afraid to eat because my husband and I cook and no matter how healthy, dinner seems to kill me in calories. So I barely eat (300-500 calories) during the day. As a result, I'm really tired and lethargic most of the time.

I'm going to follow this thread because I need help with balancing calories as well!

Good luck!

Beth
  • jenjen828
    jenjen828 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    If possible, I preplan and get in a good long workout when I know I have something special where I need calories coming up. I have also lowered calories on the other days to make up for what I will be over. I usually eat under--just in case the unforseen happens. Special occasions are going to happen. Just plan and do the best you can to follow the plan.
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Exercise will power and realize I want to be healthy and lean more than I want to stuff my face.
  • HeadsPoppingOutOfCups
    Options
    I tend to be afraid to eat because my husband and I cook and no matter how healthy, dinner seems to kill me in calories. So I barely eat (300-500 calories) during the day. As a result, I'm really tired and lethargic most of the time.

I'm going to follow this thread because I need help with balancing calories as well!

Good luck!

Beth

I do the same thing. I also do my workout a couple hours after dinner so it seems a good time for me to eat lots of calories anyway.

I don't have issued with being tired/lethargic really though. I usually take my multivitamins at work in the morning with a light breakfast and that seems to help.