Did you lose weight in your feet

Options

Replies

• sassymanatee
    sassymanatee Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My feet are usually one of the first places I see weight loss. I was a 10W and now I'm just a normal 10. :)
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I lost weight in my feet. One of my first NSV's was being able to wear a pair of Dansko clogs that I bought on line and could not fit my fat feet into. I wear them all the time now.
  • kgainez23
    kgainez23 Posts: 38
    Options
    Thanks guys for posting. I know it's really odd
    But I know I have fat feet. I mean you can look at em and see the chubby toes and cankles. I just wanted to know if anyone else could vouch for that.

I'm sure I wear a 12 just out of the pure width of my foot. I hope to see some weight loss in my feet. Maybe they'll just end up being cuter all together.

No? Oh..ok...wishful thinking lol
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    Yes, I went from a 9 EEE to a 8 1/2 E .
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Yes!!!! Just cleaned out 39 pairs of shoes from my closet that are too big!!!! They are all size 8's. I now wear 7
  • tkcasta
    tkcasta Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    My roommate went from a 9 to a 7.5. When I lost weight previously I went from a 10 to a 8 (back up to a 9.5). So. I would say yes it is possible, assuming that your feet actually have a significant amount of fat in them. However, I have seen very heavy people with little tiny skinny feet. So I think it depends.
  • iyabean
    iyabean Posts: 30
    Options
    Yup! I went from 8.5-9 to size 8. Didn't know I had so much fat in my feet!
  • ames105
    ames105 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Yes! I've lost a shoe size, gone from a wide to a regular. Think about it....less weight pressing down on them. And you truly do lose weight all over. Also, my best friend just told me the other day that my hands look smaller too. Need new shoes and need to get my rings sized!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I went from 9.5 to 8.5 with losing 15 pounds.......
  • dollbaby66
    dollbaby66 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My girlfriends and I were discussing this just last weekend, and some of us did (lose weight in our feet) and others notice no change as their weight fluctuates. I can go down a half a size with every dress size, and this comes off the length as well as the width (think "fat toes!"). Also being a size 11, at the moment, I also feel your pain...
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    yes and I do not miss how bad they used to swell. I have no idea how I tolerated being fat so long. Misery...
  • MzzFaith
    MzzFaith Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    no but my legs
  • choochoobell
    choochoobell Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Went from an 11 xw to a 10w
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Not width or size, but my feet have shrunk height wize? Like, the heels I wore at my sisters wedding had a ' muffin top'',but now they don't. Weird, right?

That's where my foot weight was as well. I wore 7 for years, moving through 7W-7.5W-8W over 20 years. My feet just got fatter and 7s were too small width and height wise. 8s looked like boats on me and I did a lot of tripping with 2" of extra toe space, but they were the only size that fit. I've noticed my walking shoes are lose (bought them April 2012), so I'm wondering if I've gone down to a 7W again.
  • aalicia88
    aalicia88 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Yeah I think so. At my highest weight I wore a size 10 now I'm down to a size 9 or an 8 1/2 if I really really want the shoes lol. But yeah, I can almost fit into a pair of shoes I wore in high school :D
  • lovelyx091
    lovelyx091 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I hope so! I wear a size 11W only because of my fat feet lol but I wear size 9.5 flip flops and the length is perfect. Whereas the size 11 flip flops are too long. Crossing my fingers for me to be able to fit into a 10, at least!
  • kazsjourney
    kazsjourney Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I did...I went down about 1.5 sizes :)
  • CinthyN
    CinthyN Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Not too sure if it was actual fat that we loose on our feet or water retention :) My feet used to always be swollen after sitting down too long, even my ankles! But now that I have started religiously working out, the swelling has reduced ... and yes, my usual size 9s are kinda floaty :)
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    I thought this was a joke at first. I didn't even know your body could store fat in your feet lol.
  • therainandthunder
    Options
    Yes, it happens.