Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Afraid and alone

Sewweaver
Sewweaver Posts: 33 Member
This is my first day. I am motivated but needing some support. Have some tests returning and a possible cancer diagnosis. Which makes this all the more important. I cannot afford to fail. This is my life right now. No one else can do it for me, but I do want people who will go through it WITH me.

Replies

• FR sent and thinking good thoughts for you when you get your results.
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Add me. Ive got your back :flowerforyou:
  • FR sent. stay strong, my friend :heart: hugs!
  • rosielko
    rosielko Posts: 81 Member
    Prayers for you my friend..don't be afraid to send me a private message!!!! We are all here for you!!
  • ellycotton
    ellycotton Posts: 29 Member
    feel free to add me, i feel for you right now! i have a "cancer breast screening" tomorrow and im sh*tting it :(!
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Eat raw food. Raw veg, eat fruit - cut out meat and dairy.

Countless amounts have people have cured their own cancer without having to resort to any kind of hospital treatment.

Food is medicine.

Good luck.
  • Scubadivr205
    Scubadivr205 Posts: 427 Member
    Hang in there - you got this!
  • dark_angel1554
    dark_angel1554 Posts: 65 Member
    Here to support you! Feel free to add me!
  • cpeacy
    cpeacy Posts: 27
    I would be happy to support you. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope your results come out better than you anticipate. Please add me as your friend.
  • You are doing great reaching out...the worst would be to isolate yourself from people who care.
  • taniak3
    taniak3 Posts: 14
    Sending prayers, stay positive and know you have support here!
  • liya368
    liya368 Posts: 122 Member
    Good thoughts and friend request sent.
  • beverlyweaver73
    beverlyweaver73 Posts: 25 Member
    Sent you a friend request. I am a team captain for a Relay for Life team. I have had friends and family that have beaten cancer. I would like to support you!
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    My father-in-law and I both had a cancer scare at the same time a few years ago... I read a book Cancer The Cure Is In The Food (Oxalic Acid God's Natural Chemotherapy) (found on Amazon) and I am happy to say that we are both Cancer free and have had great check ups over the last several years. My thoughts are with you. A friend request has been sent. I log every day and keep an open diary.
  • Binkie1955
    Binkie1955 Posts: 329 Member
    Praying for you that the tests come out negative. but whatever happens, know that God has a plan for you and it is all for the good.

in the meantime, while you're considering your diet, think about switching to low carbohydrate ketogenic diet.

http://keto-calculator.ankerl.com/

The hypothesis that limiting carbohydrates could suppress or slow cancer growth is supported by a lot of laboratory science.

According to Dr. Klement, "…cancer cells thrive on glucose and starve on fats and ketones, which are food-derived energy units that are plentiful in low-carbohydrate diets. . . .The commonplace advice to avoid dietary fat is not a good recommendation to give cancer patients. They should eat a lot of fat and avoid sugar."

http://realfoodforager.com/university-study-on-low-carb-diet-for-cancer-treatment/

we'll pray for you and let us know what happens.!!