PMS craving!

Options
la8ydi
la8ydi Posts: 294 Member
I don't know about any other women out there, but I just want to eat everything in sight!!! Or that I can get my hands on! God forbid I actually go grocery shopping - I would hate to see what I come home with!!! How do others handle cravings? Little bits of the "forbidden" foods???

Replies

• snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I'm eating chocolate as we speak! I generally try to curb my appetite with sweetened green tea (stevia), and make sure I go to bed at a reasonable hour so I don't get the late night munchies!
  • rc2paris
    rc2paris Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Try buying those skinny cow candy bars. At 110 calories, they're amazing. And...you can buy just one, so you have an "emergency stash" that is small. They sell them in boxes, too

If I have a small stash, I make it last longer, because I know that I have one candy bar. Then, it seems like more of a treat. :)
  • la8ydi
    la8ydi Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I bought some "sweet & salty" granola bars - they're like granola, different nuts and dark chocolate on the bottom. Those are pretty tasty. I'll have to look for the Skinny Cow candy...I love their icecream!
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    I don't have forbidden foods and find that it helps. I have used the chewy fiber granola bars for nutty/chocolatey cravings before though.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I just had a Snicker's Marathon protein bar and it was amazing.
  • zombiefangirl31
    zombiefangirl31 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    For the last two days I've overindulged, which is why I'm up late trying to burn it off. Oh, Skinny Cow candies are great! I'm trying to ration my last two, but the chocolate addict in me is being really horrible right now.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I don't know about any other women out there, but I just want to eat everything in sight!!! Or that I can get my hands on! God forbid I actually go grocery shopping - I would hate to see what I come home with!!! How do others handle cravings? Little bits of the "forbidden" foods???

I pre-log my food and stick to my meal plan as much as possible. When I feel like binging, I go for a walk (even if that means pacing around the house). That actually increases my calorie deficit slightly AND keeps me from overeating.