Looking to make some vegan friends!

Options
I'm attempting to go vegan and today was my first day. I would love to have some vegan friends for support and to get some ideas on meals. To have access to a vegan food diary would be so helpful! Thanks a lot! :smile:

Replies

• oxavecamourxo
    oxavecamourxo Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I just went back to being vegan on january 1st, and I'd love to be your friend! lol I will send you a request.
  • mikeveggie68
    mikeveggie68 Posts: 116
    Options
    I've been vegan for a month now and loving it... feel free to add me, I love to share vegan recipes and tips, I've lost 13lbs w/a vegan diet (lifestyle change- not a diet for me) and exercise :-)
  • FrankieTrailBlazer
    FrankieTrailBlazer Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have lost 23 kilos (51 pounds) since March 26th, on a near vegan diet, and hit my target weight last week.

I am now focusing on strength building through yoga (vinyasa, power, core with some bikram and yin).

I would classifying myself as an aspiring vegan.
  • PeaceVegan
    PeaceVegan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have been vegan for a few months now - I have been on and off for about a year now and finally decided to make the jump for good. I have been vegetarian for 6+ years now.
  • thinkbean
    thinkbean Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I want to be friends with all of you :)

I have been vegetarian for years, and took the leap to vegan January 1st as well. My brother is a holistic doctor and we did one of his cleanses together and I didn't want to go back to eating dairy or eggs...I felt so good. I love to cook and eat ;) and would adore vegan buddies! Yay and welcome!

PS...isn't it a shame that vegan does not always equal healthy? Like for example, eating half a loaf of blueberry bread is not a good idea?? LOL
  • PeaceVegan
    PeaceVegan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I want to be friends with all of you :)

I have been vegetarian for years, and took the leap to vegan January 1st as well. My brother is a holistic doctor and we did one of his cleanses together and I didn't want to go back to eating dairy or eggs...I felt so good. I love to cook and eat ;) and would adore vegan buddies! Yay and welcome!

PS...isn't it a shame that vegan does not always equal healthy? Like for example, eating half a loaf of blueberry bread is not a good idea?? LOL

Wait? That is bad??? LOL
  • lady_of_steele
    lady_of_steele Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! My husband and I changed our lifestyles when we saw the documentary Forks Over Knives, and don't miss the old food a bit!
  • presentlymadi
    Options
    Hello there! I've been Vegan since late August of last year and just popped back into MFP yesterday. I'd love to be friends! :smile:
  • dagolifts
    dagolifts Posts: 42
    Options
    Hello.. part time vegan guy here
  • DallastheGemini
    DallastheGemini Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be friends! I'm not quite a vegan yet but I am a full time vegetarian. I hope that's okay! I could use some vegetarian and vegan friends!
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a Vegan and have an open diary feel free to add me
  • mrsagriffin
    mrsagriffin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been vegetarian for a week and a half (haha!) but want to go fully vegan soon. Feel free to add me :]
  • julfarn
    julfarn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm mostly vegan, have an open diary, and could use some support and suggestions!
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    I've been vegan for just over a year and a half & I have an open food diary. Feel free to add me :)
  • cateyedkp
    cateyedkp Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    It's nice to see that I'm not the only "full-time vegetarian, most-of-the-time vegan" out there! :drinker:
  • melissadbates
    melissadbates Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends with you all, too! lol. I have been mostly vegan for 17 years. It seems like the weight loss world doesn't know what to do with vegans. :)
  • melissadbates
    melissadbates Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I loved that movie, B3ARKY!