anyone here from the uk

Options

Replies

• jellywonderhorse
    jellywonderhorse Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am from Lancashire. I try to be good all week but am naughty at weekends food wise!!! add me!!
  • luluspain
    luluspain Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hi I too am from the uk, but live in Spain, so it is a bit hard being here, too much booze, be great to make friends and get motivated
    my challenge at the moment, after a very bad weekend with far too much wine, is 2 weeks alcohol free.

Please feel free to add me I was originally from Bham but lived most of my live in Cheshire area

:smile:
  • 46chocdog42
    Options
    Hi I am from Cheshire, I joined a while ago whilst following the 5.2 diet however as from today I have gone back to eating a Paleo diet and intend to stick to this as it was the most successful for me in the past, don't know why I stopped.
    I am also looking for inspiration from other members please.
  • smelons
    smelons Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Feel free to have a nose at mine!
  • Ali2410
    Ali2410 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there, im from Leicestershire, doing a low carb diet, and using the hairy bikers cook book, if anyone from the Uk wishes to add me as a friend your more than welcome.
  • hiya.. i m from berkshire.. feel free to add anyone...love to motivate others and get motivated... my diary will always be public... anyone can have a look... i dont mind comment or compliments becoz if i am unaware doing something wrong.. others ae watching me and correct me.... thank you pals...
  • Marks281172
    Marks281172 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    From Hertfordshire here :)

Just getting back into things properly, had a good loss last year using MFP (80+ lbs) but put a bit back on over our wedding, honeymoon and Christmas...and Easter... and during Wimbledon :D

Back on it properly now and starting to cook stuff from the Hairy Bikers book which im really enjoying (both making and eating).

Anyone is free to add me, but I cant say a read through everyones diary every day :)
  • thisisforsue
    Options
    I'm in Hertfordshire and I've just started today, so if anyone want to add me feel free..:flowerforyou:
  • xox_jen_1991_xox
    Options
    I don't eat healthy foods, but feel free to add me as a friend :) always log + always stick to 1200 x
  • MrBecky
    MrBecky Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm in Bristol - 29 years old, mum to 6 month old little boy :-)
    I've got sround 3 stone to lose.

Anyone can add me! x
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Near Dundee, shop at tesco mostly.
  • WLB76
    WLB76 Posts: 19
    Options
    Gloucester fella here. Feel free to add me!
  • Patrick0321
    Patrick0321 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Live in Luton work in London.
  • andypandy1109
    andypandy1109 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    hi a Yorkshire lass here...doing better on mfp...:flowerforyou: previously on pp but cannot hack those ...only been here a couple of weeks...not many friends so if you wish to add me that would be nice...i seem to be on alone with an obvious time difference i thought at one point i was on the wrong site i was sure i had cliked UK...lol:flowerforyou:
  • Slappydap
    Slappydap Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me, I live in Herts & work in Beds, log in daily & my diary is open. :-)
  • Jason3589
    Jason3589 Posts: 734
    Options
    From the UK feel free to add
  • ryangrif
    ryangrif Posts: 6
    Options
    from surrey - lost 46lbs so far another 30 odd to go
  • sonyayoung18
    sonyayoung18 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi....South Shields here, feel free to add and have a nosey at my diary which is open to my friends :flowerforyou:
  • Julieanna269
    Julieanna269 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, been on MFP for a few weeks and after a sticky start i've been loosing steadily. Happy for you to add me, i'm in Northamptonshire.
  • matyoung125
    matyoung125 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi....South Shields here, feel free to add and have a nosey at my diary which is open to my friends :flowerforyou:

Next door in Gateshead, looks like we may share the same surname too!!

My diary is open. Anyone is welcome to add me x