Getting extremely frustrated! I need a solid plan!

Options
Hey everyone!

So I am writing this post as I am getting really annoyed with my current workout program! In 9 weeks time my boyfriend and I will be jetting off around the world to go traveling for a year! I want to be in the BEST shape possible! I have completed 1 month of Insanity with pretty good results but completing the second month in proving difficult since we are living with his parents! Hard for space etc and it constantly rains so I can't do it outside!

I really want to stick to a program before we leave and if I can throw in Insanity where I can then great! Heres a little about me!

Im 5,2" and I currently weigh 117lbs! I really want to reduce my body fat and tone up ALOT lol. I am eating pretty good and clean and my calories are usually around 1500. I only have access to hand weights at the gym as the weights area is pretty poor.

Can anyone offer any advise or program suggestions?

Thanks in advance :)

Replies

• Rarity2013
    Rarity2013 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    With regards to exercising at home and being short for space, I really can't recommend Jillian Michaels' 30day Shred highly enough. My house is relatively small and filled with crap, so space is a real premium, but you can do this programme in just a few square feet as it consists of lots of static lunges and jumping on the spot.

If you go to Youtube, and search Jillian Michaels 30day Shred, both level 1 and level 2 are available.
  • totem12
    totem12 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender have 8 week plans for just a few dollars, then all of the workouts are on their website. They're good but you have to have quite a lot of time to dedicate to it. 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30 are good if you're pushed for time!
  • estielouise
    estielouise Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Jessica Smith TV on U Tube - she does it in next to no space and uses hand weights as part of her routines- its killer, but good! they are all free on u tube!