Help!

Options
I have been doing really well . I started 14 weeks ago and so far have lost 21kg . But the last couple of weeks it's slowed down. I exercise at least 4 times a week. Does anyone have any tips for me ? Thanks

Replies

• pinktoesjb
    pinktoesjb Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    just hang in there and carry on! If you continue to plateau maybe look at upping your calories slightly for a week or so. Maybe also change your work out routine if you've been doing the same sort of exercise for a while.

Also make sure you are drinking pleny of water and keep an eye on yoru sodium intake- I find a bad sodium day can put my numbers out for some time!
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    You've had pretty high weight loss so far (averaging 1.5 kg/week, and the recommended maximum for sustainable losses is about 1 kg/week), so a slowdown is to be expected. You need to revise your expectations a little. Have you slowed or stalled completely? If the latter, how long has it been?
  • ryangrif
    ryangrif Posts: 6
    Options
    Cheers .

It's probably been the last 2 weeks what have slowed down . But the last week is a totally stop it might just be me being used to losing a lot . But I am this week starting a new fitness scheme . Doing 30min weight training then A 20 min run with 60secs sprint then to 30secs walk for the 20 min . Then after the workout a 20 min swim.

Thanks for the comments