15 stone to 9 stone 4 :)

Options
bethxhx
bethxhx Posts: 13 Member
Hey heres my pics from my heaviest at around 15 stone and my weight in these new pictures are around 9 stone 7 but I do weight 9 stone 4 now!! :)

fat.jpg

009.jpg

IMAG0054.jpg

IMG00074-20130728-2033.jpg

Replies

• kganc001
    kganc001 Posts: 317
    Options
    Hey heres my pics from my heaviest at around 15 stone and my weight in these new pictures are around 9 stone 7 but I do weight 9 stone 4 now!! :)

fat.jpg

009.jpg

IMAG0054.jpg

IMG00074-20130728-2033.jpg

Great work :)
  • Louisecooper87
    Louisecooper87 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You look gorgeous!! Xx
  • needtoloseafewpounds
    needtoloseafewpounds Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I love how proportionate you look now! ^_^
  • hollyyy92
    hollyyy92 Posts: 20
    Options
    Brilliant; well done! X
  • bethxhx
    Options
    Thank you : )
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    woohoo! well done :) you look amazing x
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    great, progress, well done :)
  • bethxhx
    Options
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options

Boobs are over rated lol
  • CarolynB38
    CarolynB38 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's fantastic! I weigh just over 15 stone at the moment and I am aiming for somewhere around the 10 stone mark, maybe a little less (we'll see how it goes). It's great to see someone with similar goals achieving them. Thanks for sharing:flowerforyou:
  • NJ84
    NJ84 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You have done really well.

I'm just over you starting weight and I'm aiming to get to between 9 1/2 st seeing that you have done makes my goal seem more achievable thank you for sharing :-)
  • DMicheleC
    DMicheleC Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, you should be really proud of yourself you look amazing.
  • hannahjames295
    hannahjames295 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Well done on such a great loss :happy:
    I've started a bit lower, around the same as your ticker and am aiming between 9 1/2 and 10 stone, not sure yet, I'll see how I feel when I get there....
    But can I ask how tall you are for a bit of perspective?

Ps: you don't look like you have no boobs, if anything with a slimmer waistline you look like a lovely hourglass :flowerforyou: , but yeah, it's hard watching them shrink as you lose
  • bethxhx
    Options
    hey Hannah i'm 5 foot 2, aw thankyou so much! I do appreciate the comments :)

and thanks for the others too if my picture help just one person im happy xx
  • sue284
    sue284 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You've done a great job - well done!
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!! great job!!!
  • mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your pictures. I'm just reaching 15 stone in my journey so your pictures were posted at just the right time for me. You look fantastic and are really inspiring to me to see where I can get to :flowerforyou:
  • marthatsuma
    Options
    This is great and quiet encouraging. I have just started and hope to lose around 30kgs by Dec.
  • Antoine112
    Antoine112 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look absolutely gorgeous! A great inspiration to all of us!
  • bethxhx
    Options
    You look fab! How long has this journey been and what are some of your tips for the rest of us? Any fave exercises or foods?:smile:
    Its took me nearly 2 years but I was on and off through out this time! Holidays etc putting me off lol! Ermmm I used to enjoy zumba but now I just do the gym and swimming and as for food I just love food haha, just really got sensible and cut back a lot!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!