70lbs to lose

Options
Eviqtpie
Eviqtpie Posts: 11 Member
Hi my name is Evi and I just started tracking on this site yesterday. I have 70lbs to lose and I am looking for friends for support and motivation. I love to hear about success stories, it really motivates me. Especially when in the same range that I need to lose. Add me as a friend! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• mommysockmonkey
    mommysockmonkey Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I've been at ths for 7 months now, since the birth of my youngest, and have lost nearly 60 pounds. Looks like we have similar starting stats. I'm 5'1.
  • Eviqtpie
    Options
    Wow! That is great for 7 months. I am looking forward to changing my life and that is very motivating, thank you for adding me :)
  • cherryd69
    cherryd69 Posts: 340
    Options
    I started properly about 2 months ago, iv got around 68lbs left to lose from 85 :)

Feel free to add me.
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    36 pounds so far for me since May 22. The time went by in the blink of an eye.
  • Eviqtpie
    Options
    Thank you, I will add you. That's really good for 2 months. I'm getting excited! :bigsmile:
  • Eviqtpie
    Options
    thank you, very motivating.... i'm ready to do this!
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    friend request sent
  • Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Im 44 down and need to lose about 40-50more Im sending you a request :)
  • Eviqtpie
    Options
    Wow, yes please do!
  • Eviqtpie
    Options
    Thank you!
  • b12arr0
    b12arr0 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi Evi,
    I've been on here for a while but never really posted anything. I have renewed my effort to lose my weight. I have 85 pounds to lose! I have sent you a friend request. Lets lose this weight! :)

Russ (b12arr0)
  • CupcakesAndLettuce
    CupcakesAndLettuce Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Evi!
    I'm starting today and I've got 73lbs to lose, and I want to lose at least 50 by NYE. Friend request is sent. We can do this! <3