Looking for people that want to lose Body Fat %

Options
Trueray
Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
As the title says, I am looking for online workout partners that there goals are similar to mines. People that are looking to lose more body fat percentage rather than losing weight. Also is interested in putting on a few pounds of muscle not much though.

Hopefully we can keep each other accountable, give each other tips on eating and/or supplements/multivitamins, share workout routines and motivate so we can reach our peak physicality.

Does not matter guy or girl just add me or comment and I'll add you.

I am 100% committed to this so I hope you feel the same

Replies

• darvin1023
    darvin1023 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want. My goal is to go down to 10% body fat.
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    im looking to get low as well. was 10.5% last time i was checked. 8% is my target though :-)
  • ctatchuan
    ctatchuan Posts: 50
    Options
    at 13.6% at present, aim to get down to 10-11% and hopefully gain some muscle along the way..i dont need to lose any more weight and in fact need to put some back on
  • Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    This is my main focus too. I don't care about weight, but want to get my BF% down. :smile:
  • timkane46
    timkane46 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add me, I am 6'5" 228 at 230 I was 12% BF, not sure now probably 11 will get it measured again next month. Also looking to put on some more muscle.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Same here...looking to lose body fat, not pounds..
  • sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Me too! Glad you don't mind the odd girlie, I could do with moral support on the nutrition discipline side of things too !
  • mkshortall
    mkshortall Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am looking to reduce BF% as well. That's what people see not the number on the scale! Everyone please add me
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    We have the same goal bro,, feel free to add me guys,, i want my bf % to become 10% to 5% better if 5% :)
  • holly273
    holly273 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much doing the same thing, though I'm just finishing up a cut-type phase right now so still at a deficit for just a few more lbs...I will be more focused on bf% than scale weight though, especially from a few weeks from now
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get to 12%BF. Currently sitting on 19. 18lbs to go roughly!
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    that's my goal. bodyfat is 30.5% (in may) and I want to get it in the twenties atleast, also I need more muscle mass..
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I think I added you all. If not I will get to you. Let's kick some booty :)
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    It's impossible to gain muscle while cutting fat. Unless you're a total noob.

Anyways, add me. current BF is about 19-20% and goal is to be 10-12% for now. Sub10% is the ultimate goal.
  • mklarson62
    Options
    Great Idea, you can count me in!! Im close to weight i'd like to be, just need to really lean out. Looking forward to this one!
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    This right here is a list of champions. Soon I will be among you.
  • tquill
    tquill Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Anyone looking to do this, add me too. If I had to guess... I'm around 12%, I'm looking to get abs for the first time!
  • RawMomma10
    RawMomma10 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Im in!!! Started at 27%, down to 23.5 %.. my next goal is 20%... Im lifting weights 4 days a week and doing abs, low impact cardio the other two days..... number on the scale doesnt matter.... Im gonna get that 20% and then take it down from there... my ultimate goal is 10-18%.... as I want the defined ripped muscles going on... :)

Feel free to add me please and thank you!!! And let me know your from this thread please ... as I dont accept requests without a note... :)
  • lkgarza
    lkgarza Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am SO wanting to reduce my BF.....I do have weight to lose as well, maybe 10 lbs....should I focus on this first? WOuld still love to be friends with all of you so I can learn how to do this. I need a lot of accountabiility and support with my nutrition. Also, would love to know where you are learning your info on how to do this. Fave books, blogs, leaders....ect. THANK YOU
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    I'm keen as I'm about 18-19% and eager to reduce this to about 15%-16%

Add me if this is a similar goal-ta