Do you notice? I 'm not sure I do

Options
The before is a little blurry... and I hope I do this right... but, please be honest... do you notice a difference? This is a 19lb weight loss...

Junesept2010.jpg
Juneseptside.jpg

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    The before is a little blurry... and I hope I do this right... but, please be honest... do you notice a difference? This is a 19lb weight loss...

Junesept2010.jpg

Juneseptside.jpg

if you move a pix in photobucket it will turn into that
  • shell1205
    Options
    Don't know whay it did that...
  • shell1205
    Options
    But I didn't move it... oh well, I'll try again
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    hmmmm wonder why?
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    http://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff364/shell120569/weight loss/Junesept2010.jpg

when I went to this link I could see them.......your looking good. Starting to show :wink: the opposite way!
  • shell1205
    Options
    I got it to work, but now they're too big... how do I get them to fit?
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I dont know. Sorry I suck at this stuff.....lucky I know how to post at all..........and they are good pix too:flowerforyou:
  • dastephlu
    Options
    i went to your profile to look at you pics, I can definally see a difference, Keep up the good work!
  • shell1205
    Options
    thanks for your help!! and thanks ladies for the compliments... I really need a boost today... :flowerforyou:
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I went to your profile too! Huge difference - keep it up! Whatever you are doing is working.
  • loftfield
    loftfield Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Definitely! Especially in your face and upper abdomen :-) (went to flicker sight to see them) Thanks for the inspiration.
  • carlita231
    Options
    I looked at the pics on your profile and you can definitely tell! You are looking amazing! Keep up the great work! :-)
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    The sideview shows a really noticeable difference. Good work!
  • vetchic09
    vetchic09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Definitely can tell a difference! Great job!
  • beccasetsfire
    Options
    Don't get discourage if you don't think you look like you lost weight. I've lost 34 lbs and no one noticed till I lost 30lbs that I lost anything, and I'm fine with that. Unfortunately for me 30lbs doesn't even equal one pant size cause I carry almost all my weight in my bottom half (with the exceptions of boobs, luckily)...
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Yep.....I think you are missing 19lbs.......lookin good:drinker:
  • shell1205
    Options
    trying to fix the pics... I give up
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I looked at them in your profile. YES, you look different. Congratulations 19lbs lost is fantastic. Good luck with your overall goal you have made an amazing start.
  • JillTwiss
    JillTwiss Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I went to your profile too. Those sideways shots show a difference, not just in your weight but the way you carry yourself. :wink:
  • shell1205
    Options

The pics are on my profile, too, if you want to check them out
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!