Need Recommendations for Exercise DVDS

Options
I need to add some new workouts to my DVD collection...lately I've been doing the Debbie Siebers Slim Series (Beachbody) and Ellen Barrett Live and Skinny Sculpt, and Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown (like the moves, hate her voice) but I need some more variety. Any suggestions on DVDs you LOVE? I need to be able to squeeze in a 30-45 minute workout.

Replies

• tupperly
    tupperly Posts: 1
    Options
    Have you ever tried any Leslie Sansone DVD's
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    "Art of Strength - Providence" DVD. You will need a kettlebell. It will smoke you if you haven't used kettlebells before.
  • lovetotravel04
    lovetotravel04 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I also like Leslie Sansone, especially when the weather's bad outside. I've also liked The Firm.
  • mcouturezz
    mcouturezz Posts: 145
    Options
    Les Mills Combat's awesome and makes you feel bad *kitten* loll !!!
  • littlesprite11
    littlesprite11 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I would suggest T-25..Its only 25 min. Im doing Combat..another great beachbody program but some of the workouts are 45-60 min long. Good Kuck!
  • dabrahirsch
    dabrahirsch Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like Denise Austin & Zumba DVD's. I rent them from the library
  • SadFaerie
    SadFaerie Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    My very favourite was always Pauline Nordin's "Butt Bible", but I get easily bored, so I swap around. (Full videos available on youtube for free).

"Banish fat, boost metabolism" Jillian Michaels. If you hate her voice, it's probably not for you, but I like her. She's annoying, true, but that motivates me to "show her".

"GSP RushFit" -- because Georges is an eyecandy and I like watching him sweat. The only problem I had with it that it quickly got underwhelming. Shame...

P90X YogaX -- I don't like P90X (much rather do 5x5 than all the circuit workouts) and Tony drives me mad, but I do like his yoga.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I love Ellen Barrett..... she's got lots of DVDs.....Barefoot Cardio is fun.

http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-video/ellen-barretts-barefoot-cardio-5747

Have you tried Kelly Coffey Meyer? She has a 30 Minutes to Fitness series (2 x 30 on each + premixes) .... there is lots of variety here. She's a very pleasant instructor (I know what you mean re: Jillian)

http://www.collagevideo.com/searchresults.aspx?type=all&search=kelly+coffey+meyer
  • TanyaMurphy2426
    TanyaMurphy2426 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    No...I'll give it a try. Thanks!
  • TanyaMurphy2426
    TanyaMurphy2426 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the great suggestions!
  • Tucson
    Tucson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Check out Barre3. I love her DVD Sadie Lincoln.