Closing in on 100# loss!

Options
Hello! I have been on my weightloss journey for quite a while now. I started off at 276# in 2010. I had my son in 12/2008 and separated from my husband in 2010. I put weight on quickly in those short years. I have tried alot of different strategies to lose weight, and now after years of loss and gain I know it comes down to calories in/calories out. I was down to 187, but I put a little back on due to relaxing my habits and not moving enough over the last couple of weeks. For motivation my boyfriend is planning a party to celebrate 100# loss on 9/14/2013. That gives me like 6 weeks to lose around 14#. I have no doubt I can do it, I just need some help staying motivated. I am looking for friends who sign on often to help me stay on track. A little moral support, you know? I would love to add people, and know your journeys as well!

Replies

• taniak3
    taniak3 Posts: 14
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing! I am just starting my journey here, but would be happy to help and support! Feel free to add me to your friends! :smile:
  • NarneyK
    NarneyK Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You've done so well! The ladies at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15115-done-being-the-fat-girl are very friendly and supportive. Also feel free to add me as well. Hope to see you there :)
  • LadyPakal
    LadyPakal Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Well done - you can do it. :)
    I'm almost at the 100lb loss myself - those last ones are hard...
  • girlcalledryan
    girlcalledryan Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    The end is hard! I feel tired of watching what I eat and scheduling excersize, but for the most part I have made good sustainable lifestyle changes. Also I feel like I look so much better I could just stay here forever but no! I did not lose this much and work this hard to settle!